The fair reveals true feelings

Thank you for over 1k, I'm also writing a Boschlow fanfic so go give that a try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mable Pov

"Wendy keep painting that sign! Dipper keep that pile of tickets under control! Hey be careful with that it wasn't cheap!"

That entire morning Grunkle Stan had been running around like he had lost his head. Everything had to be perfect, this was basically a goldmine for him. Bored old townsfolk, guliable families and excited tourist were the perfect victims to his scams, wasting their money on tickets and games that they could never win.

"All right, I'm gonna need someone to be in the dunk tank, who's up for it?" He said, gathering us together at the entrance.

"I'll do it Mr Pines!" Insisted Soos as he saluted to him. "And if they do succeed in hitting the target and I am plunged into the depths of the cold water then tell my Grandma that I love her..."

"OK Soos, first of all the game is rigged, so you're not gonna fall in the water and even if you did you wouldn't drown-"

"Shhhh! Let me have this moment." He whispered.

"Oh gosh, I hired the weirdest people... Ok we have other employees working the stands so the rest of you are free to do what you want, now I'm gonna go advertise my merchandise to these idiots."

"Grunkle Stan, where did Grunkle Ford go?" Dipper said intriguingly. Grunkle Ford had always been one of Dippers favourite relatives, they had kept on close contact while he was overseas by sending letters, but Dipper had never managed to send a letter back because he never knew what area of the world Grunkle Ford had travelled to next.

"Ugh, that little nerd is hiding in his little den messing around with his little gadgets! It's wired though, I was stuck on a boat with Ford for a whole year. Yet I still fail to understand him...
Now scram! I've got some advertising to do."

And with that, me, Dipper, Wendy and Soos were left to our own devices. "Welp, I'm going to get some of those hotdogs, I can't tell if that's ketchup or bat blood that they're using." Wendy said, leaving the group. "Hey Dipper, wanna come with?"

"Hehehehe... that'd be great Wendy!"
Dipper still loves Wendy. He's always saying that he's over her and that he understands that they could never be together, but deep down I know he wishes she would like him back. They both went off together to the hotdog stand leaving me and Soos together.

"So Soos, wanna go on some rides?" I asked, desperate for a friend.

"Oof, sorry Mable. I gotta get to the dunk tank, your Grunkle is counting on me!"

This is just great! I thought sarcastically. I was alone with nobody by my side, Grenda and Candy couldn't come to because of they had other things to do, so I was there all by myself. My feelings quickly changed when I felt my phone vibrate and saw a message pop up.

Hey Mable!
I'm at the fair, where are you?

Third Person

Pacifica stood outside a large yellow tent near the entrance of the fair. With one hand she played with her smooth blonde hair, and with the other she began to text Mable. She was still disturbed by the discovery of her parents tracking her every move, and decide she needed to clear her mind. It had been a hot summers day, so she remained in a sleeveless, pastel yellow shirt and light blue knee length jeans.

She looked back down at her phone to see Mable's response but was confused by what it said.

Mable♡