Chapter 4

Malena POV

Even after telling myself not to get distracted my mind continuously got distracted.

I received the files from Chelsey and checked it once. Now I wanted  Christian's sign so I had to enter his office. No other intentions.

I got up and took the files with me. After knocking once I got no answer so I knocked again but still no answer.

The third time, I heard Christian yell.
I opened the door slowly and looked at the ground.

"Sir there are some files you need to sign" I said not daring to look at them. Now I was regretting my decision.

I heard him sigh when he called me. Taking  baby steps towards his table I heard a scowl from the woman.

"Put the files on the table" he said.

I knew he was observing my every step as I composed myself.

"Sorry" he apologized when I put the files on the table. I nodded and turned to leave when I saw Lexy in a mess. Her lipstick was smudged and her hairs were in a mess. Interpreting the situation made me feel uncomfortable and gave me an urge to leave the room immediately.

I left his office and went back to my office. I started doing my work to distract myself.

As I was working I heard a knock and found Lexy standing there.

I stood up while she made herself comfortable on the chair in front of me "next time if I'll come here don't ask so many questions. Because it's only me who can get so close to him not anyone else"

I didn't say anything, just stayed still in confusion and slight anger.

As she left, Justin entered the room.
He worked on the 30th floor, we met each other when I was sending some files to the meeting room and he helped on my way. Since then we were friends.

"Oh my god... Was that Lexy Rosewood?" he asked dramatically.

I nodded.

"She must be here for Mr Perez" he concluded.

And I nodded again.

"Does she come here often?" I asked, hiding my annoyance.

"No, Mr Perez doesn't let any of his women come to the company. But you know he has many women falling for his charm. He dates models and actresses" he said, touching the chair where Lexy Rosewood just sat.

"Why are you here?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Oh yes... It's lunch time let's go" he said taking me out.

Christian POV

I was doing my work, but when I heard Malena saying something about Lexy which I didn't appreciate. I was annoyed. I didn't like any of my one night stands to come visit me at the company.

As I heard some noises outside I understood that she was here to annoy the sh*t out me until she won't get what she wants.

She entered giving me seductive smile. She came near me and bent a little to give a nice view of her deep neck and her br*ast which were ready to pop out of her bra.

"Babe I miss ya" she said as she sat on my lap.

"I have told you not to bother me in the company. Haven't I?" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

She pouted and kissed me slowly. "I know but what can I do when I'm missing you so much"

"Are you?" I asked.

She nodded and stood up to unzip her dress.

As the dress reached the floor she straddled me and kissed me, soon I took the lead of the kiss.

We both groaned when we heard the knock. As we ignored it but when the second knock was heard I pushed Lexy and told her to put some clothes.

At the third knock I looked at Lexy fully dressed while I yelled. When the door opened my actions turned into regret.

It was Malena, she put the files on the table and not even dared to look at me.

I apologized to her but she only nodded.

When she left Lexy again came to me but this time I stopped her.

"Go away Lexy and remember never to come again. We are done" I said warning her.

"What but why? Didn't I satisfy you? Then why?" she asked shockingly.

"Just leave" I warned her.

"Is it because of her?" she asked disgustedly.

"I don't wanna repeat Lexy" I said ignoring her question.

She stormed out of my office.

I looked at the time and it was lunch break. I thought of taking Malena to lunch. I was about to reach her room but I saw her leaving with some guy, holding hands.

I didn't know why but I wanted to go and beat the sh*t out of that guy. I controlled myself and went back to my office and started doing some work.

After some time Caleb barged into my room.
"How many times do I have to tell you this is my office not your house that you can just enter without even asking?" I asked him getting more annoyed.

"Whoa bro who pissed you today?" he asked amusingly.

"Nothing just tell me why are you here?" I asked him, still working.

"Mr Workaholic my family is holding a party. And you are not invited but then I took a pity on you so I thought to invite you" he said.

"I'm not free" he said.

"What if I say Malena is also coming, still you're not free?" he asked, smirking.

"What? How?" I asked looking at him.

"I met her downstairs. I couldn't believe she is that Malena we knew. She is so different now. And damn sexy. Her boo-"

"Shut up and answer my question" I cut him and controlling myself, not to punch him.

"Whoa... Possessive much. Well I met her and I asked her if she can also join my party? She hesitated but eventually I made her change her mind" he said proudly.

"Made her change her mind? Or you didn't even give her a chance to answer. Fine I'll come" I said.

"When I told you to come, you refused but hearing Malena coming there you changed your mind suddenly. I can't believe you" he said, putting hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share