Part 21

'Careful sweetheart. You're gonna hurt yourself' Jackson says hugging her tightly. Even though his bruises looked painful, it seemed he didn't care, just as long as she was happy. I hate to admit it but that made me more jealous then I think I have ever been before. 'You ok pumpkin? Did they hurt you? Let me see' he asks quickly while examining my little girl's face and locking his eyes onto her bruised cheek.

'You killed them good didn't you?' He chuckles out as she laughs, remembering the gruesome scene that she created with the intruders blood. She jumps out of his arms and runs back to my side to hold my hand in her small one. 'So what happened? Why were people braking in and how the f*ck did you let them get to her?' I ask sternly staring at Jackson who was now next to Bambam who had just joined. They looked a little nervous at my anger. 'Kook, calm down' Tae begins. 'I have checked the security camera feed and you can have a look.'

As he speaks, my little begins to fiddle with my fingers once again. I pull her into my side by her waist and reply to Tae. 'Lead the way'. He nods and we all follow down a few hallways into a smaller and darker room with no windows. It was full of computers and had an 8 screen set up which displayed all the cctv footage that had been paused to right before the people broke in. 'Koo I'm cold' she whispers in little space. I place her body, facing me, infront of mine and wrap her dressing gown I was wearing around her body as well. She giggles as she rests her cold cheek onto my bare chest and squeezes her arms to surround my stomach. I gently sway her as she closes her eyes and I speak to Yoongi who was sat on the swivel chair.

'This set up is amazing' he comments in awe while almost stroking the screens. 'This is more advanced then the one I own. Which one of you is the one who works this?' He says turning to Bambam and Jackson. Their slow gazes drift to the little girl that was tucked against my chest. 'Princess? You know how to work all of this?' I ask pointing to the vast amounts of hacking equipment I hadn't even seen before. She nods with her eyes still closed as if it wasn't a big deal at all. 'I think I'm in love' Yoongi says staring at the screens. 'She can drive better then you and hack' his gaze turns to my little.

'Mine!' I say almost suffocating her in my arms and giving a cold stare. 'Okay, okay. She's yours.' He says turning back and pressing play on the saved video tape. We all watch on as the group of people swarm the front gate and shoot all the guards. They proceeded to invade the front door, kicking it open together and spreading out in the house. I spot my girl leave her room with just a gun and a knife while keeping an eye out. Jackson and Bambam were fighting off the crowd with a few other guards but were severely out numbered. It wasn't long until they were knocked out and the guards killed. I see her grab her phone which I'm assuming is when she called me. But before she could finish speaking, a gun is pointed to her head and the phone taken from her. A few minutes pass but my brave little girl manages to trick the man and stab him right in the leg...