🧸three🧸

"Jisung eat your vegetables. Don't give them to Renjun." Jaemin scolded. It had been a week since that day and he had gotten used to his role of taking care of the kids.

In today's schedule, Haneul would be in charge of cooking meals, cleaning and laundry while Jaemin played and took care of the kids. The schedule was effective as they didn't talk to each other at all besides the kids' bath time.

"It doesn't taste good." Jisung pouted.

"How do you think Noona will feel if you don't finish your vegetables? She worked super hard to cook so that you can grow up strong."

Jaemin knew the kids would throw him under a bus for Haneul. His words seemed to have worked as Jisung had taken back his vegetables and began to eat them. He patted Jisung's head as the boy finished all his vegetables.

"Good boy." Jaemin praised.

"I want more vegetables!" Jeno piped in.

"Me too!"

"I want to grow taller too!"

"You'll eat more later at dinner. For now let's go and watch some cartoons." Jaemin said. The kids cheered and hopped down from the high chairs. They followed the tall boy into the living room and took their positions.

It was decided to let them watch one hour of cartoons after the kids negotiated they'd get rest if they get cartoons for at most an hour.

"Will Noona join us today?" Donghyuck asked, snuggling close to Jeno. Renjun had rejected his skin ship and Jeno couldn't care less as long as he had his cartoons.

"Ah, Noona is busy right now. She'll play with you guys tomorrow." Jaemin answered, setting up their favorite cartoon.

"But why not now?" Donghyuck asked. "We want to play with you both."

"It's complicated." Jaemin said. "I'm going to take a quick shower. You boys stay put, okay?"

Once Jaemin was out of sight the kids gathered in a circle.

"Guys, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Renjun asked.

"What Taeyong-hyung said is true!" Chenle gasped.

"Hyung and Noona hate each other." Jisung sadly said.

"What if they don't?" Mark suggested.

"Why else would they not be talking to each other?" Donghyuck huffed.

"We need to make a repost to Taeyong-hyung." Jeno  reminded.

"It's report not repost." Mark corrected. He looked at all of them with the most serious he can muster. "Taeyong-hyung said that we need to make them unhate each other. First we need to know why they hate each other."

"We need a plan."

Meanwhile, Jaemin was unaware of the scheming children in the living room. He just wanted to enjoy his only time alone.

He placed the wet towel on the hook before exiting the bathroom. He decided to try to help Haneul out with cooking dinner but was surprised when she wasn't in the kitchen.

"That's odd. She's always on time." Jaemin wondered.

He noticed it about her. She was always on time for things, sometimes early. She never asked for help and it even made him feel bad. He looked around the house and didn't find her anywhere.

He headed over to the balcony for some fresh air and was surprised to see Haneul sleeping on the chair. She had her laptop on the coffee table and some other papers scattered around it.

"Why is this in english? Essay?" Jaemin inspected her things and realized it was her homework. "If you push yourself too hard you'll get sick you know. Take it from me."

He fixed her things and saved all the documents on her laptop. He noticed how she had a couple of errors in her Korean essay and decided to fix it.

As he was typing, he noticed Haneul ready to fall off the chair. He moved closer to her, guiding her head to his shoulder. He looked at her sleeping face closely.

"You're a lot more cuter when you're not being an ass." He huffed.

He could see the similarities between her and Mark. They shared the same kind of vibe, but Haneul had a more cute and soft vibe to her. There was something he didn't see in her when she was asleep.

The dead look in her eye.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

"Did you really think I cared?"

She felt her world crashing down when she heard the clicks of cameras and the snickering if people she thought were her friends.

"But.. you told me—"

"I don't care." His voice was loud, making her flinch. He snaked an arm around her. His touch that once comforted her made her feel afraid.

Disgusted even.

"From now on, you're the group pet." He whispered into her ear. "If you have any complaints, you're brother will suffer."

"Please don't."

Haneul bolted from the bed, somewhat glad it was all a dream.

Moments later she broke into quiet sobs as she felt the anxiety swallowing her whole. No matter how much she tries she can let go. It always haunted her.

"Hannie?" Mark mumbled, forcing himself to sit up. He fully woke up when he saw the tears streaming down Haneul's cheeks. "Don't cry."

Haneul looked over at Mark who was getting teary. His small hand went to wipe her tears and cup her face.

She could see that the others were there in the room, including Jaemin whose back was facing her. They were all sound asleep.

"Did I wake you up?" Haneul sniffled. She composed herself and Mark shook his head.

"If Hannie feels bad then I'll feel it." He said with a grin. "And if Hannie feels bad it's Mark's job to make her smile again!"

"Thank you, Mark. Hannie is starting to feel better." Haneul said. "Can you give me a hug?"

Mark's eyes sparkled as he jumped into her arms, hugging her as tight as he could. "I'll hug all the broken pieces in place. And tomorrow everyone will give you hugs and kisses until you're all better!"

Haneul bit her lip and tried to keep the tears in.

"Even when you're a kid you still know how to comfort me." She mumbled. "I wish it was me instead. I wish I could forget everything and be a kid again."

Later that morning, Haneul found out that Jaemin had finished up the rest of her chores and finished her other assignments.

A/N

Okay okay we getting some action my dudes their first physical interaction

Are you guys liking the fluff?

Its still in their awkward stages spare me wkladow