Wait...What?

The day was like any other except for one thing, it was Valentine's day, a day when couples, old and new, expressed their love for each other and what not. And me being the guy who's never had a girlfriend, it was like the entire city was mocking me.

I personally didn't care though, I've stopped caring for a long time ever since a girl used me in middle school to buy an entire gift basket of chocolate for her, only to reject me.

Since then I've smarten up, as the saying goes, "Never waste your diamonds on a hoe."

I was the only one who was walking to school without a partner in hand, normally my friend Thomas would walk with me but he had to see his girlfriend first.

Suddenly I felt a strong arm wrap around my neck and force me to bend as whoever it was gave me a noogie, "Hey, nerd, what you up to?" said the over 6 feet tall hellhound.

I sighed and said, "Hellen, can you not bother me so early in the morning?" I asked already knowing the answer. "No, you know without me your school life would be shit," she said with a grin.

"You're the reason my school life is shit,"I said as I drew my head from her arm. I turned around to face her, I was 5'11 while she was 6'8 so she was basically towering over me, hard to believe she was my size in middle school.

"Lonely for Valentine's again huh, I almost feel sorry for you," she said with a paw on her mouth, holding back her laughter.

"Yeah, like your loaded with guys," I said in a sarcastic tone, "Of course I am, I have guys lined up ready to date me," she said rather cheekily.

"Well good for you, I mean with those assets, who'd resist you?" I then turned around and started walking only to hear her behind me, I turned around again.

"Don't you have any other fucker to bother instead of me?" I asked with spite, but she only gave me a sinister smile, "What can I say, you're my favourite person to bother after all~" she then dragged one of her claws up from my neck to my chin.

I slapped it away and scoffed as I turned around and continued to school, I hear her trailing behind me while pestering me on and on.

~SCHOOL~

We made it to the school's entrance where she went inside with her delinquent friends, although she did well in school, people still considered her as one due to the fact that she was a gang leader of very violent girls at our school.

I've seen her fight alot of people from different schools because they always give trouble to the school kids so she was basically our protector, too bad she's always an ass to me.

I sighed as I took one step forward only for a hand to grab my shoulder, I turned to see Thomas with a goofy smile along with his nekomata girlfriend, Katelyn.

"Oh hey Thomas, morning Katelyn," I greeted them, " Good Morning as well Shigo," said Katelyn with a smile. "Hey buddy, what's up?" asked Thomas as we fistbumped.

"Nothing, just Hellen bothering me like usual," I said as the three of us went inside. "So, you got a girlfriend yet?" asked Thomas, I looked over at him with a face that said 'Really'.

"Why do you keep asking me that every year?" He placed his hands behind his head and said, "Because I need to mark the day in history when your lonely ass finally gets one," "Har Har, very funny," I replied with a not too thrilled look on my face.

"I don't care if I don't have a girlfriend, it's not something that I need to keep on living," I said while opening my locker.

"Ok man, whatever you say," he said opening his, "I just don't wanna stress over it you...know..." there was something in my locker that I didn't put in there, "What, what's wrong?" Thomas asked as he peeped inside.