Dinna

Spot's POV

I watched as her jaw dropped and her face turn bright red. There really want an option, I was taking the couch no matter what she said. I chuckled as she became a flustered mess. I push off the wall. "Ya too easy sweetheart." She looked at me shocked. I grab my sheets and go put them on the couch. I'll set it up later. She just stared at me. "Why?" I look up at her. "Hmm?" "Why are youse doin' dis... y-youse barley know me...."

I smile at her. "But I know youse." Her brows furrowed. "Youse spent ya whole life, lookin' out for da people around youse.... youse hasn't spent much if any lookin' out for ya self. I knows dat you hate people sacrificing stuff for youse because you feel guilty dat they hafta go witout sometin' for even a day. Which brings me back ta our conversation from earlia." Seeming to know what I was talking about, she looks down.

"What's da longest youse gone witout food?" She doesn't answer. "Sweetheart, don't make dis harda than it needs ta be." She still doesn't answer. "(Yn)." Her body tenses. She mutters something quietly, but I don't quite hear it. "What was dat sweetheart? I couldn't hear youse." "A-a week...." my eyes widened. "A week?!" She flinches at my raised volume. I take a deep breath. "Sorry... why did youse go witout food for a week?" "Some of da younga ones didn't sell enough papes most days... and some got sick because of it... so... I would take what I earned and I would makes sure they gots fed." She's too sweet for her own good.

"Ya really are a sweetheart, sweetheart." "S-Sos youse not mad at me?" I'm gonna kill 'im, I'm tellin' ya I'm gonna kill 'im. "No sweetheart, I ain't mad at youse." I walk over to her. "Has you eaten witin da last day or so?" She shakes her head. "Come on sweetheart, lets gets ya sometin' ya eat." She shakes her head again. "Sweetheart, me and my boys didn't give up our dinna just for youse ta give up yours." "But... Ise wouldn't feel right... it's not fair that youse has ya starve just so you could gets me stuff..."

She stared at the ground. "Sweetheart, look at me." She slowly raises her gaze to me. I offer a soft smile. "Come on sweetheart." I offer out my hand. She looks at it before she hesitantly taking it. I smirk as her face turns pink. I laugh and lead her out of the room.

Your POV

He leads me out of the room and down the hallway and before we get to the room with the others he lets go of my hand. We walk out and he leads over to where they get food. He leans on the counter. "Eha Spot, the usual?" Spot looks over at the guy shaking his head. "Not eatin' taday Buck." Buck jerks his head over at me. "This Jaguar? The goil I've been hearin' about?" Spot nods. "Don't tell nobody. I don't want 'er hurt." Buck nods.

Buck looks over at me. "Whadaya want Jaguar?" "J-Jade is fine if youse already knows I'm a goil. And whadaya got?" Spot smirks at me a little. Buck lists off a few things. "What's da cheapest?" "The toast and pork." I reach into my pocket and look at the money I had from yesterday. I think Ise have enough for two. "I'll take two..." I give him the money, and counts through. "Alright, two comin' right up." He walks away. Spot looks at me questioningly.

Soon Buck comes back with the food. I slide one of the plates over to Spot, Bucky shakes his head with a laughing as if he knew that's what I wanted to do, and walks away. Spot looks down at the plate, then up at me. He shakes his head and laughs. "Ise guess I shoulda suspected dat. Youse wouldn't let me go hungry." "If I could pay for da oddas, I woulda." "Ya too kind sweetheart." He starts eating his food and I smile.

"I'll make dis up to ya sweetheart, I'm tellin' ya." I shake my head and smile more. "Eh, maybe when I do Youse can wear one of da dresses." He smirks at me. My eyes widen. "Wh-what?" He smirks again. "What? I didn't say notin'." My jaw drops. You little... He chuckles and goes back to eating, I do the same with a roll of my eyes. He laughs again and I look over at him and can't help but smile.

Spot's POV

In the corner of my eyes I could see her smiling. Dats da first time I've actually seen her smile. "You has a pretty smile sweetheart. I hope I gets ta sees it more often." She looks at me before she looks down at the table her smile growing shy. "You don't get compliments much do ya sweetheart?" She shakes her head. "Get used to it sweetheart, youse a queen hea." Her face flushed. Soon I'm finished with my food, she finishes not long after. I stand straight from where I was leaning.

"You ready sweetheart?" She nods. "Okays, I gotta ask again. What's wit da nicknames?" I chuckle as we exit the place and head back. "I dunno guess it just happened naturally. It's fitting. You really are a sweetheart." She looks at the ground. "Ya too kind ya me Spot..." She gently bumps her shoulder against my arm. I smirk a little, and bump her back. Her face  turns pink again and I laugh.

I shake my head. "I'm not gonna be able ya let Youse outta my sight am I sweetheart? If I'm not hea ta protect ya youse could get hurt." "Well, I'm glad It's youse lookin' our for me then." She looks up and me and I look down at her. I smirk again. "It's gettin' late buttacup. Let's get some rest, and we'll head ova ya 'Hatten in da mornin' okays?" Her eyes light up and she nods. We get back to our room and she heads to her side before hesitating.

"Everytin' okay sweetheart?" Soon I'm tackled, but I stand my ground. I look down and quirk a brow. "Sweetheart?" "Thank youse... for everytin' taday Spot." "Anytime sweetheart. Now go get some rest." She lets go of me and goes back to her side. She looks back at me before she closes the curtain and disappears behind it. I shake my head and set up my bed.

I'm gonna kill Jacky Boy tommara, I swear.