Sister reader - what your job is and where you live

Being the baby sister of superhero was easy when no knew you were related to a member of the justice league, but it normal life there were some ups and downs. Mostly when it come to some brothers past relationships that were romantic and you had to deal with ex's coming after you. When it come to your career there were some steps that you were far way from your brothers, at time matters on your day at work.

Batman

You are the second Ceo of the Wayne business but when it comes to your power in the family business it was very limit, because everything had to go three your brothers approval. When it come to charity events and help with funding that when you, had the most power over things but you still had to make sure your brother knew what you were doing.

You still live at Wayne manor with Bruce, Alfred and ace because they were your family, and you knew your brother was going to debate about you moving out if you did.

Superman

You are a scientist and work for a small laboratory in Kansas but there are times you go to metropolis for work, and when that happens you will stay with your brother. At the age of ten you had started started falling in love with science and space, and all this outside of the planet earth.

When you are home at Kansas small vile you will live that home due to not having the much money to get your own place, and try stayed at home to help you mother around the farm.

Flash

You are a animal researcher at a very young age you loved watching mature documentary about animals, once you started college you major in animal studies. Once you were done with college you soon started internship at a few zoos and animal revises. When you were not traveling the word and seeing new places you will be at home which was central city, and you lived at home with your brother in your guys old childhood house.

Green lantern

You are still in college but you work part time in comic book shop and surf shop, you were still living with your brother Hal Jordan. The both of you since live in coast city due to how many memories you both have in the city that has, to with your guys family and also your brother job as a pilot.

Aqua man

You are the princess of Atlantis and you are third in line for the throne of the kingdom but you knew that was never going to happen because your two older brothers were going to have the kingdom before you ever do. Being the princess means you will be living in the castle no matter what, but when you were not living in the castle you were in your secret hose away from everyone.

Wondrous man

You are a princess of the spartan males and you know you might never become queen because you and your people, will live forever and you were in no rush to become queen and you enjoyed you life as princess. There were some times where you had a saying in things but it was mostly your brother and fathers words over you. You live in the palace with your father, and you are under highly guarded due to your being the only daughter of your father.