~ 15 ~

As soon as I wanted to start walking again I felt someone pulling on my hair.
"I told you very clearly what not to do.." Jungkook hissed. Of course it was Jungkook.
Was he stalking me?
He pulled my hair so hard that I fell on the ground. "Are you sure this is the road you want to go? Are you sure this is the game you want to play with me? Huh?!" He said but in my head it felt like yelling. He looked so scary..

"I-I'm sorry.." I said almost shaking in fear. "I told him not to talk to me but he didn't stop and-"
"It's almost like he wants to die.." Jungkook said grabbing my arm and pulling me up. "Listen to me. You're gonna follow me without any questions or even saying anything. Understood?"
"But wha-"
"Understood?!" He interrupted me.

I nodded.

Where the fuck were we going?

He never let go of my arm and pulled me deep into the woods. "I've warned you so many times Y/N.. I've warned you.." He mumbled almost too soft for me to hear, but as soon as he started to growl the words "I've warned you so many times.. why do you give me such a hard time?!" I knew I had fucked up. His growling voice was just something else. It was so scary..

We entered some kind of cave.
"Jungkook..?"
It was so dark in there that I didn't see where I was walking.
"There are certain rules to keeping
a human, Y/N. But the most important rule is; let them know who's the boss. And it seems to me that you are clueless of who you're dealing with or what I'm capable of doing. Am I right.." he started.
Oh no.
"You're not right. I know who I'm dealing with. That's why I told Hoseok not to talk to me Jungkook, that's why I've pushed him away from me. You think I don't know what you are? You can crash a fucking ship on your own for fuck sake. I wouldn't want to mess with something like that, I'm not stupid.." I said not even seeing his face because of the darkness.
"I took you here to see it. To warn you one last time. To make you see the exact reason you wouldn't want to make me angry one more time." He growled.

He lit up the cave with fire and that's when I saw it. A few skeletons on top of each other and on the other side some kind of torture chair. It had straps on the sides and where the legs are supposed to be to keep someone in place. My breathing got heavier as soon as I saw everything. I looked at the wall and it said: "you don't have a choice" for like 60 times, all written in different handwritings.
"That's been written every time a human was tortured in here by different sirens, male and female. Don't think you won't see this room again if you keep being stupid. I must admit though, it would bring some kind of satisfaction to me if you would sit in that chair.." He said blowing out the candle.

I got goosebumps all over my body.