Separation

-------Your POV-------

When I powered on, I heard sirens. Not fire alarms, but Emergency Sirens. They found Jeremy, I thought. I saw a couple of Paramedics shelling out a gurney with a body bag on it.

Then I saw it: a truck with the Fazbear logo on it. I saw things being wheeled onto the truck. Then I was wheeled onto the truck.

I looked around for my sister, but couldn't find her box. That's when I saw the other truck. It still had the same logo, except it had a trashed up looking Freddy face. I knew what that meant: Junk Truck. I saw her being wheeled onto the truck, and then I saw Mike. He was talking to the police, about the Puppet, about my sister. He was responsible for this. He would pay.

-------Timeskip Brought to You by Chibi Funtime Foxy Dancing------

I woke up in an elevator. It was going down into a weird place, with wires everywhere. I took the time to look around the elevator. I saw buttons. Lots of buttons. I looked to my right, and saw an animatronic ballerina on a poster. I looked to my left, and was surprised to see something familiar.

It was an animatronic clown. I knew this clown. It was Circus Baby. The animatronic responsible for the death of William's daughter, Elizabeth. She was the first of many deaths to come.

I knew where I was now. I was at Circus Baby's Pizza World. When the elevator stopped, I was wheeled into a room on the left, through a door that was very well hidden. I was set on a stage and felt something placed inside me, connected to my servos.

-------12 Hours Later-------

I heard a voice say something. I looked up and through the window. I saw a very familiar face. It was Mike. He had a weird yellow tablet in front of him. Then I heard the tablet say something.

"Welcome to your new job. You're in luck! We just got a new animatronic today. He is in the same room as Funtime Foxy. Turn in the light and take a look." It sounded weirdly energetic. The lights came on, and I heard Mike swear. Loudly.

"S**T!!! WHY IS HE HERE!!!" Mike said. Then the voice started again, making me realise it was pre-recorded.

"Good to see you like it. According to your file, you worked at its previous location. You must be so happy to see a familiar face! Now, onto your nightly chores."

He left to the other side of the room. I heard something about a controlled shock, and saw flashing lights for a moment. Then he was back on my side of the room. Now I could hear the voice clearly. (I don't remember Handunit's dialog, so this is my version, if not the correct one)

"Let's see if Funtime Foxy is where they should be. Press the Blue button to turn on the lights." Suddenly, a light was shining on the stage. I didn't see Funtime Foxy on the stage, but when I looked at the window, I saw Mike's hand hovering above two buttons: a Red one and a Black one (The black button is Will's controlled shock button). "It seems like Funtime Foxy is not on his stage. Press the Re- Black button to administer a Controlled Shock." Mike looked confused at the Handunit's glitch, but pushed the Black button.

Pain. A wave of pain ripped through my body. Worse than when I got stuffed. I looked at Mike, and he looked scared. Good. He should be. When I get the chance, he's dead.

"Oh dear, it seems you have pushed the wrong button. You have shocked Will instead of Funtime Foxy. It's okay. I'm sure Will forgives you, right, Will?" The Handunit was awfully cheerful.

"No, I don't." I said. Mike didn't seem to hear me. Neither did Handunit.

"That's great to hear, Will. Now, please push the right button this time. Press the Red button to administer Foxy's Controlled Shock."

------TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI FUNTIME FREDDY YEETING BONBON AT THE TECHNICIAN------

Later that night, Mike left, and Funtime Foxy hopped off his stage. He looked at me. "Hey! New guy! You coming? Baby's calling another meeting."

I jumped off of the stage. "I have a name, you know."

Foxy looked at me. "Oh yeah, what is it?"

I stared at him. "My name is (Y/- Will. My name is Will."

Foxy held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Will."

He pushed open a door next to the stage, which revealed a hidden area where all the rooms converged. Inside, there was Funtime Freddy, Ballora, and Circus Baby. When me and Foxy arrived, everyone turned to look at me.

I waved my hand, and looked at Baby. "Hi there. Are you the leader?"

She looked at me with a duh look. "Nice to meet you. We were just discussing how we are going to escape. Funtime Freddy actually had a decent idea. Freddy, care to explain?"

Funtime Freddy stepped up to the front of the group. "What if we were to use the Technician as a Skin suit? We scoop him, then crawl inside of him, and use him as a human costume."

Foxy stepped up and spoke. "Freddy, how would we all fit inside of him? Wouldn't only one person fit?"

Baby stepped up again. "That's what we have been discussing. What if we were to scoop ourselves, and put ourselves into one body?"

That's when I stepped in. "Why do we need to use him, anyway? Why not just kill him and be done with it?"

The room filled with silence. Then Baby spoke again. "Because, do you want to be stuck down here? Or do you want out?"

I winced. Not in pain, but because of their lack of understanding. "See, I have a problem with this guy. He separated me from my sister, and I kinda want to kill him now, so...yeah. Good luck with that. You can do, whatever, but I'm going to kill him, so...see ya!"

Before I could step away, Baby put her hand on my shoulder. "Wait! You think you're the only one to lose something, or someone? I lost my life! Do you have any idea-"

"I DIED TOO! YOU THINK I WOULD BE LIKE THIS IF I WAS JUST A PROGRAM?!?! My sister killed the person responsible for this, and Mike reported her. He got my Pizzeria shut down, and separated me from my sister. So excuse me if I want revenge."

Before they could say anything else, I left the room and into the Parts and Service room located in Funtime Auditorium. I had something to remove.