Departure

In order to get to Heaven, we had to cross Earth. I wasn't unhappy with this, since they did good food, but God and Julian were adamant that they needed to change their disguise.

"It's one thing for your daughter to go down to Earth wearing what she does," God mentioned to my black skinny jeans and vest shirt I had changed into, "but I only own white."

"Purity has it's weakness," my father added as he threw various trainers, shirts, jeans and coats at the two from Heaven. It was all black, like mine.

"This is disgusting." Julian added. "it suits you Thana but I hate the colour".

"Not my problem!" Lucifer called out from the depths of his closet.

God sighed and grabbed a few items to change into. Julius, after another few minutes of prompting, did the same.

When God emerged, I almost died laughing. Lucifer emerged and collapsed giggling like a child.

When you imagine God, you see an old man wearing white robes or something, so seeing a young man trapped in quite the opposite, it's the best sight. It wasn't that he didn't suit it, since he did, but it was very entertaining.

When Julian came out of the room he had chosen to change in, my heart almost stopped. I've always been interested in the typical bad boy look, and there was no better example than Julian right this minute. Leather jacket, black jeans that weren't quite skinny, but not far off. His hair was swept back and his eyes, a striking blue contrasted the outfit in a fantastic way. I wanted to start what we had stopped earlier for a moment.

Unfortunately, Lucifer caught that moment and was laughing in another fit. His sentences were incomprehensible again and I heard stuff strung together such as "desire! Love! And she wants the D!" I somehow contemplated how I was actually his daughter.

"Right then," God grabbed my suitcase and lifted it like it was only full of air, "let's get going then."

Goodbyes aren't done in Hell unless you want a montage of dead and suffering people screaming at you, so I smiled at my father before following God out the door.

I was pretty sure I was going to hate this.