Chapter 8 - J-Jason?

Just FYI guys, shit's about to go down in next chapter ;))

Mitch's P.O.V.

I had now been with Jason or 3 months. We haven't been able to see each other irl that much though, but it was worth it. We liked each other, that what's important. People had accepted it really great as well. My parents where the first people I came out to after Jerome, and to know that they still support me after this, makes me so happy.

But of course things can't go too well all the same, after I got with Jason Jerome has become more and more distant and I have no idea why. I asked but he said he was fine. I can't force him to tell me something he doesn't want to.

But at least right now things are going fine. Jason and I, and Jerome and Louise are snuggled up on the couch. Later tonight we're hosting a party for basically all Minecraft Youtubers, Adam, Ashley Marie, Tyler, Rob, Preston and so many more.

Tonight's gonna be crazy! Me and Jerome bought enough alcohol for a week, and I am ready to get so drunk that I can't even remember my own name.

((I have no idea what clock parties usually start, so bear with me))

The clock strikes 8 and the first youtubers arrive. The music is already blasting through the speakers, and alcohol and red cups are prepared at almost every table. I pour Jason and I a cup and walk back to Jason with it. I was excited for tonight, I had a feeling things could go very sexual between me and Jason. Jerome and Louis are drinking too, but they rather just wanna talk instead of partying to wild.

Time passes and it's already 10 o'clock. Everyone is here, and the party is going great. Everyone is having a good time, and I get a feeling of accomplishment. Jason takes my hand and drags me to the dance floor. We start to dance and soon he starts to grind against me. And this is where it feels wrong. I should be sexually attracted to Jason but I don't. I don't feel a single thing while he's grinding his hips at me, or while his lips are attacking my neck. I do tilt me head though to allow him some more workspace. I concentrate on his touch so I could hopefully feel pleasure, but it's like all emotions are gone.

Jason pulls away and say "I'm going to the toilet" and quickly disappearing. Did I do something wrong? I Join Jerome and Louise on the couch. Or try to at least, I miss the couch and accidently place myself on the floor. Maybe I had a little too much to drink. Jerome and Louis laughs at me and laugh with them. Suddenly the weird feeling of Jason disappearing is gone, and is replaced my by joy instead.

It's been an hour since Jason left, and he's nowhere to be found. I decide to go to bed, my head is hurting and I'm tired as hell. I slowly walk up the stair and up to my room. I open my door and the sight makes me sober up instantly, my hearts drops and knocks the breath out of me. In front of me I see Jason full on making out with Tyler.

A/N

Ooooh Jason you did not! Well, as I said the next chapter is going to be a little crazy, so excited! Also I'm almost a 1k reads!! :D