💔 тωєηту

Jiahui's scream was loud enough to wake in some of the people in the house as she was pushed against the wall.
Struggling to get out of the strangers grip on her neck, she tried pushing him but he wouldn't move.
As for Donghyuck, he was struggling to breath, jumping out of bed once he could.

"Something-" He was cut of by a loud shriek. He rushed outside, seeing Jiahui being choked by an intruder.

"Get your hands off of her!" Donghyuck ran over and punched the man, knocking him out completely.
Jiahui was shaken, rubbing her sore neck.

"I-I thought you guys were leaving s-so I came out to check.. I-I couldn't s-sleep..." She stuttered, staring at the unconscious body on the floor. Jiahui pushes herself away, scrambling up and biting her nail in fear. "I-I don't know why they keep o-on coming for me..."

She was shaking uncontrollably and hugged Donghyuck. This time, he didn't feel that uncomfortable.

"Shh, it's ok... I'll bring him downstairs and we can kill him" He softly caressed her hair, staring at the soon-to-be dead body.

"Ugh... What happened?" Jeno came into the TV room, rubbing his head.
He had just woken up, even after the two screams Jiahui had let out.

"She was almost kidnapped, again" Sadly, 'again' had to be used.

"What were you doing up?" Donghyuck's voice was stern, but only Jiahui could hear the worry.

"I couldn't go to bed... The gun shots and screams we traumatizing me..." She sniffled and pulled the boy next to her closer.

"Jeno. Take this intruder downstairs and kill him, immediately" Donghyuck commanded.
Jeno just nodded his head, picking up the body, throwing it over his shoulder, and bringing him downstairs.

"W-Will I hear the g-gun?"

"No, I can give you earphones" Donghyuck offered the girl, making her look up.

"I would l-like that..." She smiled before Donghyuck covered her ears, but she could still hear the loud bang.
Then, Renjun and Jaemin came upstairs.

"What the hell just happened?" Jaemin yawned, covering his mouth.

"I just heard a scream from downstairs.. You're the only who always allows the killing..." Renjun spoke groggily.

"Someone tried to kidnap Jiahui again" Donghyuck sighed, Jiahui was still softly crying in his embrace.
He's trying not to fall for her but, the movement she stepped in front of her ex to protect him, he had already fallen in love.

But he doesn't want to accept it...
-
Wassup people, how is your day going? Has school ended for you? Because mine has! 😁