30

"Ariel? Oh my god Ariel?" I woke up to see Adele Black run into the room with Chase Black running after her.

She clutched onto her nieces body and sobbed as Chase looked at me.

"30% chance of survival." I muttered under my breath as left the room.

Chase followed me behind and a thick silence fell upon us.

"This is all your fault." I muttered.

Chase chuckled. "My fault? No. It's yours for giving her ideas and hopes." He clenched his jaw.

"This is all your fault." I said with more force. "If you didn't force the mafia on her, she wouldn't have let her guard down." I pointed my finger close to his face.

"If you hadn't given her stupid fantasies, she would have still been headstrong." He yelled.

"I love her. All she needed was love, but you made her unhappy by forcing her to do things she didn't want to do, as if she was still a child." I replied sternly, my veins flowing with hot blood.

"Nonsense you silly boy. I'm taking her back to New York as soon as possible." He replied with a sarky tone.

"She's not going anywhere with you." I growled.

"My niece will be coming with me!" He spat.

"My fiancée is coming with me." I said more calmly as his face dropped at the mention of fiancée.

I ignored him and left the hospital, standing outside of the doors and taking my phone out.

"Boss?"

"Antonio, I need you to come to the hospital and make arrangements for my fiancée to go home. Do it immediately."

I shut the call and went back inside. Chase and Adele Black were gone, and I sighed with relief, happy to know I'll be alone with Ariel.

I went inside the room and sat next to Ariel. I heard people in comas can sometimes hear you, so I told Ariel all about our child. I placed the picture in her hands and stroked her hair, just as she likes it.

I fell asleep by her side, and woke up when I heard someone calling me.

"Boss?" I lifted my head to see Antonio..

"The doctor is allowing her to go home, but dr Gabriel has to stay too, to monitor her." He said as I nodded my head.

"I have my own doctor, dr Bruno. When can she go?" I asked as I stood up.

"Now."

"Okay, send all of the necessary medical equipment to my house, and prepare my bedroom for her. Also make a separate medical room to keep all of the equipment." I ordered as he nodded his head and left.

He returned with a few of my men and my trusted doctor, dr Bruno, and they started to move the bed.

"Where's she going, our house?" Rocco asked while watching.

"My house." I replied sternly.

**********************************************