Wife reader - how you meet them 1

Being the wife of superhero was something special to you and different from what you thought you life will be, when you were younger. When you meet the love of your life you had thought this relationship with be some what normal, but you knew that was not going to happen until you found out what your husband real was and their second life they hidden from you. You can still remember that day or night you had meet your future husband and every detail of that time that will change, your life forever.

Batman

You had invited to this charity event by your father and deep down you really didn't want to attend this event, because you hated going out in public and having people look at your in disgust or lust. You love your father and he said it will be the best for you to get outside, and enjoy some time having fun and maybe meeting some new that you can love after you last bad relationships.

Y/n " where did he go" you are looking for your father and you coon ran into someone making you feel very embarrassed about what you had done, and when you soon lay eyes on the person you ran into it was Bruce Wayne.

Y/n " I'm so sorry mister Wayne"

Bruce " I'm okay you can call me Bruce miss... wait I think I have seen you before"

Y/n " ......"

Bruce " well yes I have I had a business meeting with time father a few days ago, and I saw you college graduation pictures on his desk"

Y/n " yes that is my father"

Bruce " he a very smart businessman man miss y/n"

Y/n " thank you" a few people were looking at you and Bruce talking and to them it seemed like the both of you were flirting with each other but only you and Bruce will know about that.

Y/n father " there you are y/n I have been looking for you everywhere"

Bruce " mr l/n your daughter is more beautiful in person"

Y/n father " thank you mister Wayne" soon some music started playing and you saw some people walking toward the dance floor.

Bruce " may I have this dance miss y/n"

Y/n " sure" Bruce soon takes you hand and walks you over to the dance floor, you can see you father smiling far aaay from the dance floor. While you and Bruce were dancing you felt it was just you and him on the dance floor and no one else if there. After the charity event you had been giving Bruce phone number by his butler and friends Alfred, and you did call Bruce after that night.

Superman

You and Clark Kent are childhood best friend and you and him grew up a few feet from each other, you has meet him in preschool when you both had been dropped off that the same time by your guys fathers. That the time it was just only you and him at the preschool because not everyone else had arrived.

Clark " can I play with you"

Y/n " o...okay" you were play with some blocks alone and soon enough Clark made his way over to you, you soon give him some of blocks and start building things with him.

Teacher " are you two been nice"

Y/n and Clark " yes ma'am"

Teacher " good we I'll start reading time soon when everyone gets here"

Y/n " my name is y/n what is your name"

Clark " my name is Clark" soon after that day you and Clark become the best of friends due to that day in preschool, being friends with Clark is funny and adventurous but he had yet to tell you the truth about him. When you before become adults and Clark has moved away, you had decided to go visit him and that when you before confess you're guys feelings towards each other.

Flash

You and berry Allen are childhood friends and you since remembered the day you meet him in third grade, the both of you were siting they monkey bars having lunch. You saw berry was already but there and you soon made you way up there to join him.

Y/n " hey can I join you up here"

Berry " sure have a seat"

Y/n " thank you ... you are very right we have the same music class period"

Berry " yes that me the boy who always getting in trouble"

Y/n " well I think you are cool .... and you are always running everywhere"

Berry " hey why walk when you can been in place faster" you laugh at berry comment and he smiles at that and soon after that one day at lunch, you soon become the best of friends and you were alway there for him and he was there for you.