Full Description

Rika Sato-Johnson is a full-time student looking for a part-time job, she is in need of something fast that will help her out without totally taking up her time and energy. Money is a constant issue for the twenty year old who is struggling to make ends meet, to put it simply, she is desperate for a job.

Enter Slater Ivanov, a music producer and recently widowed father of two. After the tragic death of his wife, he is left defenceless; and left to care for his young daughters by himself. But having been on the road and away from his family for such long periods at a time has resulted in him having no idea where to start; with no practice in how to do the simplest things, the thirty-four year old seeks out for some much needed help.

When Rika comes across a job opening for a nanny, she decides its exactly what she is looking for. The flexible hours ensure that she will be able to study and the money she'll be payed is a decent amount for her to get by.

However, when she arrives at the lavish Ivanov household, she realises that the job isn't as easy as she had initially expected.

Not only is her new boss strict and hard to please, but he also takes an immediate disliking to the young girl.