86

"Ahhhhhhhhh."

"Okay fine one more."

Tenderly placing a piece of chicken in Yoongi's wide opened mouth you place a kiss on his cheek as he chews his food and keeps his arms tightly wrapped around your body sitting on his lap, the effects of the wine taking away your usual nervous shy feelings.

"Is it good?"

"Not as good as your food."

Giggling and laying your face in Yoongi's neck yo enjoy the musky wood smell of his cologne you can hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest, small tight breaths puffing from his nose.

"You know you don't have to tell me...right?"

"I know, but I want to. There's no need to keep you in the dark about Maki's birth story...I warn you though...it's pretty sad."

"Don't worry Yoongi...I know my fair share of sad birth stories."

Haha...I am one..

Looking up into his eyes you can see the small touches of blush beginning to take over his button nose and cheeks from the wine, his gaze sending butterflies to your stomach.

"I actually met Maki's mother a few years ago at the company. She worked there as I think a secretary or something...she came up to me and I guess you could say we hit it off....she seemed to be normal we would talk for hours on end...however she didn't cook anything nor did she even attempt."

Pushing his nose into your neck and showering you with kisses you let out a quiet squeal while pushing your fingers through his dark hair, his kitten soft lips pushing out into a small pout.

"Yoongi, I won't get jealous. Just tell me the story."

Giving you a warm smile you both lay down on the couch under the blankets as you turn towards him and muzzle as close as you possibly can to his warm body.

"At first...with Nanami..."

"Nanami?"

"Ah right, her name was Nanami Fukuoka, she was just a regular girl."

"So Maki is half Japanese?"

"Mhm. Nanami had moved here from Japan to pursue being a model and ended up at the bighit building to start off her career. Honestly at first I wasn't really too open to relationships since the guys and I were in our prime...since as far back as I can remember it was always my music...and I didn't want to have anything mess it up because we all hold eachother up...we keep eachother on the top with our fans...but the more time I spent with Nanami the more fond I started to become of her."

Mmm...she sounds so pretty and determined...

"After a while when she was at the dorms she asked me if I would be open to a relationship with her and I agreed. She was so happy and honestly so was I, I had never really been in a relationship so this was all new to me. Her and I agreed from the beginning to keep it a secret for the safety of both her and the guys. I didn't want anything to get in the way of Bangtan."

Wow......

"We dated for two years and saw eachother when we could since tours and everything got in the way but I would fly her out and take her to nice restaurants and all these things...Nanami was different than you she only really liked expensive things and experiences. I overlooked it because usually I was in those fancy places so....why not?"

Oh no...

"Well...um...when I got back from a tour Nanami and I spent months together while we wrote our next album...then when I got home one day...she told me she was pregnant with Maki."