You Compliment Them

Tanjiro:

If you ever complimented him, he'd give you a big, beaming smile and a "Thank you!" His cheeks would be that cute shade of pink they usually get when you praise him. He'd be quick to give you one back.

Nezuko:

Nezuko blooms under your praise. She preens and smiles as you pat her head and compliment her. She usually hugs you and buries her head into your chest as you coo and fawn over her.

Zenitsu:

Any compliments you give Zenitsu will stun him for a second. Once he realizes what you said, his face goes red and he has a smile that stretches from ear to ear. He practically radiates love towards you. If 'Sparkling' was an emotion, then hot damn would he be feeling that right now.

Inosuke:

Inosuke loves praise. If you compliment him on whatever he's doing, he'll look surprised at first, but he'll start smiling softly with a cute blush on his face under the mask.

Giyuu:

Giyuu likes compliments (even though he'd probably deny them, what can I say except self-loathing!). When you compliment him, his cheeks go red, but he gets a soft look on his face. He loves when you pet his head and praise him, although he'd probably never admit it out loud (he gets embarrassed too easily).

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro would absolutely be the man to dish 'em right back at you. He just smiles and praises you, patting your head.

Muichiro:

This sleepy boi loves sitting near you and listening to your praise. He'll just smile and rest his head against you, listening to your voice.

Shinobu:

Shinobu usually likes teasing you, but you'll catch her a little off-guard with a random compliment. She freezes, false smile still on her face, before she turns to you with a genuine smile. "Ara ara, (y/n)~ Do you really feel that way about me?~" She promptly makes you blush even redder than she did with her own flirting.

Gyomei:

Gyomei just smiles at you, his eyes tearing up a little. He thanks you for the compliment.

Sanemi:

Sanemi goes full tsun-tsun mode. His face blooms red, his eyes go wide, and he turns away, trying not to look so flustered. He scowls, but you know he appreciated the comment by the way he lets you hug his arm to your chest.