Beastly

..................................................
Many have warmed my beds in past
But only you are capable to warm my heart.
.................................................

He was staring at the desperate girl who had her arms wrapped around his neck.

His cold eyes taking in her every move as she tries to seduce him.

"You are too rigid...just loosen up a bit"
Her manicured fingers tracing his biceps as he tried controlling his anger.

"Are you here to seduce me, Chloe? Or can we come to the point"

"Oh come on Ashton...let's enjoy our night first, business can wait."

Ashton fisted his hands in frustration but refused to show it.

Her lips trailed his neck and his mind drifted to the gentle inexperienced kisses his wife used to shower him with.

How badly he wanted to kiss those lips, how badly he wanted to see those innocent eyes.
He was missing his ugly duckling and he wished her to be in his safe arms right now.

"You are the first man not to be turned on by me Ashton"

His eyes land on her green ones as he tried finding Elle's innocence in them.
But sadly they were far from innocent.

Her extended nails trailed his lips and it took everything in him to not push her aside.

"I wonder if I am not doing it right or you are not interested."

He can't show that he is not interested.
She is his final paw in this game.

Grabbing her hair in his fist he turned her neck back to breathe heavily on her neck.
Using another hand to pull up her leg he pushed her back making her land on the glass table of his office.

"You are dealing with a beast Chloe, I suggest you not to provoke me"

She smiled enjoying his dominant ways.
His words making her legs turn to jelly.

Her hands moved up to grab his hair when he stopped her by grabbing her wrists above her head.

"Girls like you play with boys for fun Chloe, but remember I am not a boy, I am a man and everything I do is purely business."

He has made his intention clear but sadly she was least concerned about it.

Her beautiful green eyes only showed lust while his showed coldness.
His grip on her wrists tightened as he heard her moan under him.

He always used to say that he loved green eyes and blonde hair.

His dream girl had these features.

Then just why holding onto her silky blonde hair in his fists and staring at those dreamy eyes of hers made him feel nothing.

Then just why those brown orbs were the only eyes he wished to see and that messy tangled hair, the only thing he wished to touch.

A knock on his door made him step back from her.
Disappointment clear in her eyes in contrast to relief in his.

"Have you fu*** lost it, Ashton!! How dare you!"

Rubbing his temple he refused to turn around, knowing who was standing there.

Chloe pulled down her skirt and this action was not hidden from the intruder's eyes.

Chloe had her hand in fists as she wished to punch the girl who managed to intrude in.
But realising who she is, Chloe smiled at her.