When he distracts You

Your Pov

My mind raced as it frequently brainstormed for bright ideas. I jotted down some important things on my notebook and continued on with my studies.
My tutor informed me that we have this project I need to finish, due tomorrow. I totally forgotten about it, and now here I am trying to multitask my way out of it.

"I still don't understand why you don't want me to help you." Luka whined from the background, safely putting down his guitar somewhere else. My back was faced front him, yet I could already feel the annoyance radiating from him. I don't have the time to play silly games right now, my tutor could be very strict at times. Especially when I turn up empty handed when it comes to her projects.

"It's because your only going to distract me." I retorted back, not even bothering to even glance up him from behind as I continued on with my work. A while we were in a moment of comfortable silence, me being to occupied to not notice Luka getting up from his position on my bed.

I could feel a warm chest behind me, it's heat seeping out of the material of it's shirt warming me up completely. My breath hitched and I stopped momentarily on my tracks as blush started cascading down my cheeks. I shook off the desires of me wanting to run up my hands up his chest and continued writing.

But his little innocent assult doesn't stop there. I squeaked, my breath hitching once more when I felt a pair of lips run their way up my neck. A silent whimper escaped me as Luka trailed kisses down my neck. Blush soaring my cheeks even more as my hands quake and before I knew it, the pen was out of my reach.

"L-Luka stop that right this instant!" I screeched at him. His eyes gazed mine and he gave me a look of disapproval before continued his little sweet facade. My hand came it's way up his face and I tried pushing him away, in which he seems to oblige this time. I turned around to face him and his lips were already pursed in a pout.

"Your no fun." He sneered jokingly. I rolled my eyes at him, feeling slightly annoyed with his tactics. "Har har very funny." I retorted back, and then turned around once more to get my work finished. I could hear shuffling in the background moments later, and then I felt his hand starting to stroke my hair. I mentally groaned.

"Lukaaa-" I groaned in annoyance as he started to twirl my hair around his finger. I turned around for a moment and saw the goofy grin plastered on his face.
"What? Your hair was pretty tangled." He explained as he kept on fumbling with the ends of my hair. I decided to let him be, trying my best to not fall for his mischievous attempts of distracting me as I write down the notes.

After a while it falls silent, me working on with my project in peace while Luka- I don't know anymore. He's probably doing something irrelevant right about now.
Or so I thought.
I felt a head rest on top of mine, it's cheek nuzzling in my hair. I slightly looked up and gazed at Lukas teal eyes and gave him a questioning look.
"What do you want?" I asked him stoically, continuing to write down on my notes.

"I want you." He said, my breath hitched and I perked up as my cheeks soared with blush. I turned around to face him with an embarrassed look and he was just standing there with an innocent look. As if he didn't say anything weird just now.

"P-please rephrase that. It's.. Eh-" I started, my voice coming out in a stuttery mess. He gave me a wide innocent smile that seemed so surreal. "What do you mean?" He asked, his tone playful and gleaming that it had me huffing out my words.
"It's- inappropriate." I said as my blush slowly started to get redder and redder by the second.

"Inappropriate you say?" He asked, standing up from his seated position. He started stalking towards me, his eyes dangerously playful, it's as if it's glowing. I gulped hard when his face was now inches from mine, if I were to move even a just a centimeter I'd be screwed.

He pulled me out if my seat, surprising me there for a second, and then his arms immediately wrapped around my waist. I could feel his chest on my back and it's heat seeping into my shirt. I looked up at him and his goofy smile was still there, and then I felt him lean backwards.

We both fell on my bed and I let out a little "Oof" as the air was knocked out of my lungs. Luka was there chuckling as I tried to compose myself, much to Lukas dismay. His hold in me got tighter and I could see his eyes shimmer and his lips were jutted out in a pout.

"Don't go. You need to take a break. You've been working for so long and I missed you." He said explaining, his cheeks reddening a little but as he started stroking my hair.
I let out a little sigh and rolled around and nuzzled my form in his.

"You know what? Screw this I'll just finish it tomorrow."

Oh wew-
I'll re edit this chapter later sksksks