Chapter XXVI.

Augustus stared out of his office window, he felt brain dead after the meeting he just had

         Augustus stared out of his office window, he felt brain dead after the meeting he just had. It was such a long day for him because he was away from Salma and Mickey. He missed Mickey with his chubby cheeks and his cute little smile. He wanted to hold him longer this morning. To make things worse, Mickey cried before Augustus left. Shania comes walking and she sees the little pout that Augustus was in. "Aww, what's the matter big bro?" Shania questioned and Augustus turned a little. "I used to be so disgusted when I would let people take off to be with their wife and children. I didn't know that feeling of missing a child and your wife but now that I have both of those things it's killing me because I have been away from them." Augustus explained and Shania smiled softly as she sat some papers on his desk. "We got two hours left, I bet they will be waiting for you when you get back."

"I hope so." Augustus grinned.

"Oh, I know so." Shania remarked and sits down in front of his desk, Augustus sits down and Shania sits down and she looks through the paperwork. "We need to host a yearly charity even soon and I found a good foundation. It's called Black Children Unite, providing black kids the resources to get a better education. I was thinking of renting out the carnival for the children, good food and picking one hundred kids for scholarships." Shania explained and Augustus nodded. "I'm all for it. It's going to be hard because remember the last time I hosted a charity event for black kids and the big money guys were being in your words... stingy with their money. I was the only one who made a big donation. God, I hate old white men." Augustus huffed and Shania chuckled as she patted Augustus's shoulder. "Don't we all. Except Brad Pitt." Shania remarked and Augustus could agree because Brad Pitt is a gorgeous man for his age.

Augustus sighed and he shrugged it off. "If we didn't get a lot of donations of course I will donate but as long as the kids have fun and they enjoy themselves." Augustus mumbled and Shania has never a rich white man that was as kind as Augustus is. All he ever did was help people and give people opportunities. "I mean it when I say that I'm so glad that you're my best friend and my brother. Thank you for never doubting me. You are my boss but you were my friend first." Shania says and Augustus smiled, he nodded and he gets up. "Bring it in." He says and Shania rolled her eyes as she gets up, she hugs Augustus and he smiles as he pulls away.

"Oh I have to go to the store. Want to come?" Augustus asked,

Shania clicked her tongue and she walked off. "Of course I do, let me go get my purse."

Augustus and Shania leave the building and they head to their local target. Augustus looks around the music aisle. "Mickey likes... K-Pop, I mean a lot of K-Pop. Mostly the girl groups, he does the little dances. Me and Salma already know what theme for his birthday he wants. I want to get him as much as I can. I want him to start his own little collection. Just like how some kids like to collect dolls or cars, I want him to collect music and merchandise." Augustus says as he picks up some albums. Shania picks up some book albums. "I found some BTS, he likes BTS right?" Shania questioned and Augustus hummed as he thought about the music they listened to in the car. "I think so but put it in the basket just in case." Augustus says and he picked up everything K-Pop not even caring who was who, he will return them or give away if Mickey doesn't like them.