9

~Luke's POV~

This girl was driving me insane.

I refrained from rolling my eyes as Stella hung herself off of my arm, leaning against the lockers behind me. "Come on, Lukey," Stella pouted her pink lips and peered up at me, exaggeratedly fluttering her lashes. I wanted to cringe at the nickname. "Don't call me that." I muttered to her, feeling her press her small chest up against my side as she clung to me.

"Boo," She pouted sadly. "You're no fun." She said grumpily, and I sighed heavily as I looked down at her. "What do you want?" I asked flatly, raising a brow her sassily. A smile formed on her lips, either not noticing my disinterest or simply not giving a shit and just ignoring it altogether. "You said you'd go out with me this weekend. Won't you still?" She asked hopefully, tightening her hands around my bicep.

Narrowing my eyes at her, I considered it. "Where to?" I murmured eventually, knowing that if I went out with her this weekend then she'd probably jump my bones. It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex with her, but I didn't see the point in going somewhere with the hopes of getting sex afterwards when she threw herself at me all the time anyways.

She grinned broadly. "I was thinking the mall. You could help me pick out new clothes." She suggested, and I grunted. "Pass." I said with little interest, ignoring how her smile fell immediately afterwards. I'd told her last week I'd go out with her this weekend, just to get her to quit asking me constantly, and now I was wishing I never had. Stella was decent enough in bed, but I didn't want to spend time with her outside of that.

"Fine." She sighed softly, finally giving up. I held in a sigh of relief, running a hand through my hair as she clung even tighter to me. It was clear to me that she was the clingy type and it was already getting on my nerves, but I put up with it.

All of the sudden, as I was looking out at the crowd of students in the halls, I saw her. That girl who refused to tell me her name still. She was with Saniya, looking adorable and yet somehow sexy as she giggled at something that was said, smiling radiantly.

I felt my interest pique again and straightened my back a little against the lockers, knowing hers was the one next to me. That was why I was standing here, after all.

Saniya hugged the girl and then waved at her before she left, leaving the girl by herself. It was when she began to jog down the stairs that I refrained from shoving Stella off of me and instead just let her pout as she rubbed herself up on me. The girl looked up and looked around before she saw me and slowed down her pace, a smirk forming on my lips as she narrowed her eyes at me. I knew she didn't like me but I didn't care.

She walked up beside me and began to dial the code for her locker, completely ignoring my presence. The scent of jasmine wafted into my space with her arrival and I found myself loving it. I found myself holding in a chuckle, knowing that Saniya had most certainly told her not to talk to me, maybe out of fear that I'd set my sights on the new girl. And funnily enough, I couldn't even say that she was wrong to think that. If I'm honest, I'd have that girl in my bed in a heartbeat if it was up to me. She was just so goddamn hot, I was undeniably attracted to her and that was why I didn't care if she caught me when I began to check her out.

Her large bust was covered by a white crop top that buttoned up the front and had a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The checkered skirt she wore was white and mint green, a little slit cut up the thigh of the already short skirt, but I definitely wasn't complaining. On her feet were a pair of white heeled sandals that had chunky heels and her long, dark hair was down her back.

I bit my lip and had to tighten an arm around Stella to keep my hands to myself, practically drooling over how good she looked.

After a few moments of her scrambling to put her stuff into her bag, I spoke. "Not even gonna say hi to me, huh?" I asked, noticing the way her eyes narrowed and she glared down into her bag at the sound of my voice. She ignored me and I pouted. "And ignoring me, too?" I frowned, not missing the way that she rolled her eyes before she slammed her locker shut. When she turned to face me, she swung her backpack over her shoulder and I smirked slightly when she crossed her arms over her chest angrily. "What do you want?" She asked me, big brown eyes narrowed.

From beside me, Stella huffed in annoyance and looked at the pretty girl. "Aren't you supposed to be ignoring him? Saniya would be pissed if she knew you two are talking." She said, advising her further to stay away from me.

I rolled my eyes and saw the girl frown deeply, knowing that she was right. Saniya would have a total bitch fit if she thought for even a second that her new friend was within my sights. "H-He's the one who keeps pestering me!" She exclaimed defensively, pointing a finger at me. Stella just shrugged. "Doesn't mean you have to respond, Oph—" She began to speak and the girl suddenly panicked, smacking her hand over Stella's mouth. "Don't!" She gasped. "I don't need him knowing my name!"

Stella raised a brow and looked up at me before she sighed, nodding her head. "Fine." She agreed.

It wasn't until right then that I realized Stella probably knew this girl's name by now. I'd been trying to get it out of the girl herself when I could have just asked Stella instead. "Stella?" I asked to get her attention, a little grin forming on my lips. "I'll go out with you this weekend if you tell me her name. Swear it, I'll go anywhere." I promised, and this time it felt worth it when I said it.

Her green blue eyes sparkled and she perked up, clearly drawn in by my tempting offer. "No!" The nameless girl gasped, but Stella just gave her an apologetic look that wasn't actually very apologetic at all before turning to me.

"Her name's Ophelia." Stella ratted out, and I smirked widely down at the curvy girl in front of me, feeling smug that I finally knew her goddamn name. I'd been going insane, wanting to know.

"Ophelia..." I echoed, testing it out on my tongue.

It was then that Ophelia gasped and fiddled with the straps on her backpack, looking flustered. "Interesting." I murmured thoughtfully, and she clenched her small hands into fists. "Just because you know my name now doesn't mean it changes anything. Leave me alone because I have no desire to be caught up with playboys." She said clearly, stubbornly sticking her nose up before she spun around and sauntered off without waiting for a response. I smiled in amusement as I watched her go, finding it funny that she really thought I'd listen to her, especially now that I was getting what I wanted.

"Why do you always have to pester her?" Stella asked from my side, frowning slightly. "I mean, it's not like she's ever going to be interested in you, plus that girl is so boring. You could just have much more fun with me instead." She added, purring.

Although I wanted to roll my eyes, I instead just raised a brow and cocked my head to the side. Some part of me felt like that was untrue, all of what she'd just said, but I didn't say that. "I can, huh?" I hummed down at her, not having much interest in the idea right then. She smiled slyly and nodded her head, trailing her fingers along my clothed chest. "Mhm. Anywhere you want." She breathed, pressing herself up against me harder. At first I was going to accept, wanting to take advantage of the situation, but then I saw Ophelia again.

She was sat down by herself at a tall table, her short legs dangling from the stool she sat on as she lightly kicked her feet. "Maybe another time." I said to Stella, causing her to pout, but I didn't care.

I shook her off of me and swiftly dodged her touch when she tried to grasp at me again, walking off and leaving her by herself at the lockers. Knowing that the bell was going to ring soon, I leaned against the wall and waited patiently, watching Ophelia from afar every once in a while. When the bell rang, I purposely didn't go until after Ophelia passed me, falling into step beside her as we headed to health class.

My sudden presence made her head snap up and I grinned at her as she looked at me, to which she sighed deeply, clearly having had it with me. I had made it my objective to get on her nerves, after all. "What, you're not excited to see me?" I pouted at her, to which she sighed again and ignored me. I smiled wider, having too much fun annoying her. She couldn't expect me to leave her alone when she gave me these reactions that proved I was succeeding in irritating her. "Are you ever going to leave me alone?" She asked, furrowing her brows.

"Nope." I said simply, watching her face as she frowned and looked away. She really was quite a pretty thing.

I scanned my eyes over her face and thought back to what Stella had said about her—that she was boring and would never be interested in me. How well did Stella know her? I had thought Saniya was closest with her, so I doubted that Stella knew what she was talking about. Although it was true that Ophelia would probably never be interested in me, I didn't care. That wasn't going to stop me. I wanted this girl in my bed and I was determined to get her there eventually.