CHARACTER GUIDE

Feel free to refer to this at any point during your read to envision the characters but I suggest referring back once the characters are introduced, to make sure you don't get confused between others (skip this and read the first 3 blocks after reading chapter 1, then read chapter 2 etc.) This is just what I used while writing so I'll probably make some edits to the descriptions later! They are written in the order that they appear in the chapters as groups!

———————————————————————

                                    —————
            main protagonist - game villainess:
                                    —————

Antoinette Rosenburg/Anastasia d'Astello/Jieun Park: Long, silky platinum white (her dad) hair, curled all the time. Deep violet coloured eyes (her mum). She then dyed her hair black, like Jieun's and cut it to just below her shoulders. By the Ainsworth arc, her hair is cut just below her shoulders like the book cover. She's average height and attractive. (Youngest baby of the group- they all treat her like a kid)

                                    —————
              main antagonist - game heroine:
                                    —————

Emily Myers: Long, pink, bubblegum hair. Very 'fluffy' looking. She has bright amber eyes. She's fairly short, which has others 'protecting her'. *is a bitch behind the sweet cover she has*

                                    —————
                      ainsworth capture targets
                                    —————

Austin Ainsworth: Short blonde hair- dark green eyes. Active personality- loud but protective. Can be extremely rude.

William Rosenburg: platinum white hair (his dad) and light green hair (his mum). He's pretty protective but he hates Anastasia because he thinks she's a rude, spoilt bully. A knight fresh out of training in the Ainsworth arc. 

Lucas Chester: Crimson hair that he ties up and light blue eyes. Twisted personality- enjoys interesting things. Very smart.

Ryan Faynst: Navy, short hair- undercut. Very quiet- strong and good with the sword.

                                    —————
                   rest of the 'rosenburg' family
                                    —————

Haran Rosenburg: platinum white hair and dark green eyes. Hates Antoinette.

Lindsey Rosenburg: Also two-faced and hates Antoinette- light green eyes.

Victoria Rosenburg: 11 year age difference to Anastasia. Happy, chirpy. Likes Anastasia once she sees her despite what her mother says. Platinum white hair and dark green eyes like her father.

                                    —————
              ainsworth's royal king and queen
                                    —————

Edward Ainsworth: blonde hair like both his sons, a fairly good king but kou's rulers are better and have stronger personalities.

Evangeline Ainsworth: shares her green eyes with her youngest son. She has a fairly strong personality and does what she has to to survive in the world of nobles.

                                    —————
        friend group aka BEST BOIS AND GIRL
                                    —————

Leonard Kou d'Kayam: Maroon hair, teal eyes. Best boi. Anastasias best friend. Always kind and sassy sometimes. He's always making the jokes. "Leo" (attitude like Oikawa from Haikyuu) (Big bro of the group) (capture target 6)

Melissa d'Vridian/Kim Miyeong: Hair the colour of the light sea greens. Beautiful cotton candy coloured eyes. Fairly quiet and always treats Anastasia well (best girl friend). She deals with Kieran and Leonard harshly as a joke (like Iwaizumi from Haikyuu sometimes) (Mum of the group)

Kieran d'Mainforest/Choi Minjun: Coral coloured hair and olive-green coloured eyes. Melissa's fiancé. Fairly loud but loveable- loves Melissa a lot (Dad of the group) (He and Leo are like Makki and Mattsun most of the time)

Jamison d'Nora/Park Doyoon: lavender coloured hair, not that long but not exactly short- eyes the colour of desert sand. Quiet character but very loving- 2nd youngest in the group. (Kenma-like but with a tad bit more confidence) (2nd baby of the friendship group)

                                    —————

Nyx: ???

                                    —————
                     kou's royal king and queen
                                    —————

Marilyn Kou d'Kayam: maroon hair and green eyes. Queen of Kou, reincarnated too. She's sweet and loves Anastasia like a mother but is smart and analytical.

Alexander Kou d'Kayam: silver coloured hair and teal eyes. King, has a strong leader like personality but always acts childish with the Queen and the rest of his son's friends- he treats them like he treats his own.

—————
                   more characters
                  —————

Maybelline Saranad: sky blue coloured hair. A very nice and bright person- she can be bold when she wants to though and knows what she wants. She judged based on her impressions.

———————————————————————

And a brief reminder (as said in chapter 2) this world is a world based on music and performing arts compared to the standard magic based world. You need talent to survive and the game plot is based in a music academy.