Question 21 - R

Brendon was looking up at Ryan expectantly. His brown eyes were wide and curious. His bottom lip was pulled between his teeth in anticipation. Ryan sorted through the various ways he could ask his last question.

"Do you..," Ryan cut off. He looked away from Brendon's distracting gaze. He fought down his nerves to try and get his words out.

"Go on," Brendon encouraged. Ryan took a deep breath and looked back at Brendon.

"Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?"

"I'd love to g- wait what?" Brendon leaned back and tilted his head to the side.

"Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" Ryan repeated.

"Um... yes?" A wide smile spread over Ryan's face.

"That's great!" Brendon shook his head and looked down at his lap.

"Wait." He took a quick breath before looking back up at Ryan. "That was your final question?" Ryan nodded with a stupid dopey smile.

"Yep!"

"Your last question was if I liked a sandwich??" Brendon rose his voice as he asked.

"Is that a problem?" Ryan smirked, seeing how bothered Brendon was getting.

"Ye- no. Of course not. I just thought that," Brendon's voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence. He huffed in annoyance while a blush dusted his cheeks.

"Good. I'll see you tonight." Ryan stood up and began walking down the bleachers.

"Tonight?" Brendon called after him. Ryan turned and shined him a toothy grin.

"Pick you up at 7. Be ready." Brendon watched Ryan keep walking.

"Okay," he yelled even though Ryan was gone. "Okay," he repeated softly to himself. He scratched the back of his head, confused at what just happened.

"Peanut butter and jelly?" He tried to work out the logic for that question. He sat alone for another five minutes repeating the last question to himself.

Maybe Ryan will explain it later when he picks him up? Wait.. Brendon stilled for a second before his lips turned up in a smile. He buried his red face in the hoodie, thinking about what Ryan night have planned for tonight.

"Peanut butter and jelly," Brendon repeated with a giggle. "What a jackass."

---

A/N:

1/3 - So I got one more chapter left (and it's already written out) before this story is finished. I wanna say thanks to everyone who's read, voted and commented. I didn't expect so many people to be interested so thank you! It's because of you guys that this book is successful. It's insane and I really appreciate it ❤❤

 It's insane and I really appreciate it ❤❤

2/3 - I was asked to do a squeal. Thoughts?

3/3 - I've been thinking about the next fic I wanna write and have a few ideas. Would guys like to help me pick which story I'll write? I can include the story descriptions at the end of the next chapter and you can comment on which you find most interesting?

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦 ❤
~𝐽𝑎𝑦