Chapter 24

Y/n: I love you gray *You whispered*
Grayson: I love you too y/n *He brought you into another hug*
~The next morning you guys got back~
Grayson: This is so fucking annoying *He said rubbing his eyes*
Zack: I know...Dans on his way
Y/n: I'll be back in a second
*You walked away*
Y/n: Hello?
Kate: Hi dear!
Y/n: Hey Kate...is Ava okay? *You asked a bit worried*
Kate: Oh yeah she's great, but she really wants to see you and...I think she said Grayson?
Y/n: Y-Yeah she really likes him
Kate: Gosh I haven't seen you two in forever
Y/n: Yeah *You gulped*
Kate: So how have you been?
*Paramedics walked in*
P: So you wanted us to check on y/n
*You slightly heard this from the other room*
Y/n: U-Um I'm good...
Charles: Y/n? *He walked over by you, and noticed you were on the phone
Charles: Oh I'm sorry.. *He quietly said*
Y/n: Hey uh Kate can I call you back?
Kate: Yeah of course
*You hung up*
Charles: Sorry I didn't know you were on the phone
Y/n: No it's fine, but why are there paramedics here?
Charles: Umm I'm not positive but it has something to do with you. Come and ask Grayson
Y/n: O-Okay
*You guys walked out*
Dan: Gray what's going on? *You asked nervously*
Grayson: Their gonna do a check up on you
Y/n: But I-I'm fine *You were very nervous and anxious after talking to your aunt*
Dan: We still wanna make sure
P1: Can you please sit down y/n? *He said pulling out needles and other blood work tools*
*Anxiety was always a huge problem for you and this made it hit the roof...*
Y/n: N-No
Charles: Y/n come on *He lightly grabbed your arm*
Y/n: No! *You pulled away and tears fell from your eyes. You couldn't control this...it was so embarrassing*
Zack: Just let them check
Charles: Yeah
Dan: Sit down
Y/n: I-I can't! I- *Your words kept stuttering as tears fell down your cheeks and your hands started shaking*
P: Y/n now, please
Zack: Just sit down y/n
Grayson: Guys stop! *Everyone looked at Grayson as he came and grabbed your hand and brought you into a room*
Y/n: I-I'm S-Sorry *You cried heavier*
Grayson: No no no don't be sorry. Y/n what happened? What triggered your anxiety?
*You couldn't answer him. Tears just kept flooding your face*
Grayson: Shh take deep breaths *He said as he grabbed your hand and put his arm around your shoulders...you did so and finally started to calm down*
Y/n: M-My aunt called...Gray I haven't spoke to her ever since my dad left. Which was years ago.
*He rubbed his thumb on the top of your hand as he still had grip of you*
Y/n: And I guess just everyone and everything just triggered more emotions and made this happen...
Grayson: I'm so sorry *He pulled you into a tighter hug*
Grayson: I'll have dan make them leave, and I'll just carry on with the meeting. Why don't I take you home and I'll meet you there later?
Y/n: O-Okay *you wiped your tears away and the both of you walked back out. All eyes were on you...but you just kept your head low*
Grayson: I'll be back in a few. Dan, get the paramedics out of here
P: But-
Grayson: Come on y/n
*The car ride was silent. Grayson would occasionally look over to check on you...you got home and decided to take a nap to clear your mind.*