Chapter 25

~gray got back~
Grayson: Dan why are they still here? *he said annoyed*
Dan: Because we need a explanation.
Grayson: Y/n was dealing with family problems before, and she's always had bad anxiety. All of the peer pressure was just to much. I'm not saying anything else. You two need to leave, and Dan, Charles and Zack, Let's carry on with the meeting.
Time: 9:40 pm
Dan: Yeah, there's just nothing we can do about the drugs....we can supply most of the guns back but not the drugs
Grayson: Fuck
Charles: This isn't gonna end well...
Dan: Stay calm, I'll talk to leo and some of the other buyers....if we need to, you can call other recruits for safety, if buyers and sellers come after us
Grayson: Just make sure they stay away from y/n and Ava, Okay?
Dan: Of course...I'll do my best
Grayson: Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow
~he drove back to your house and walked upstairs~
Grayson: y/n? *he quietly said from being unsure if you were awake or not*
Y/n: Hey *you were laying in bed, in his hoodie, watching tv with fairy lights on*
Grayson: I don't get how girls do these aesthetic set ups *he laughed and climbed in bed next to you*
Y/n: It's just lights and a gross person in bed
Grayson: Excuse me? What did you call yourself?
Y/n: Mm gross
Grayson: if you call yourself that again, you'll regret it
Y/n: bet. anyways, how did the meeting go? *you said sitting up and looking at him*
Grayson: Umm it was stressful, we're not able to get all of our drugs back...meaning we possibly have a lot of buyers and sellers coming after us.
Y/n: Oh no...should I be prepared to get pushed off of another building? *you both lightly laughed*
Grayson: You shouldn't joke about that y/n *he laughed again*
Y/n: See, I know that. But if I don't, then it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Grayson: anyways, let's go off of the gang topic
Y/n: Ew I'm so gross *you said rubbing your face and smiling to yourself, waiting for his reaction*
Grayson: Alright, I warned you
Y/n: What are you gonna do softy? *you laughed as he got up and pushed you down on the bed and straddled over you on his knees and held your hands above your head*
Y/n: Pff this is easy to get out of
Grayson: Oh yeah?
Y/n: Mhm! Watch *you turned your hips and tried pulling your arms down, but failed*
Grayson: Hmm *he raised a eyebrow and smirked at you*
Y/n: That was just a warm up
Grayson: Oh? *he laughed harder as you tried again and again but failed. He moved closer to your face and said*
Grayson: Look who's the softy now *he smirked again*
Y/n: Be quite
*he laughed and said*
Grayson: Now take back what you said
Y/n: No thanks
Grayson: Do it
Y/n: No
Grayson: We have established that you're not getting out of my grip, so I will tickle you until you take it back
Y/n: Don't you fucking dare bailey
*he still was holding your hands above your head, as he lightly lifted your sweatshirt up and tickled your stomach*
Y/n: GRAYSON! *you laughed as you tried pulling away. He didn't stop, and about 2 minutes later you had tears running down your face from laughing so much*
Y/n: FINE I TAKE IT BACK
Grayson: say your not gross
Y/n: IM NOT GROSS! NOW PLEASE STOP *you said laughing*
Grayson: See, how hard was that? *he got close to your face and whipped your tears*
Y/n: you made me cry asshole
*he laughed as he looked you in the eyes. You both stared at each other before he hesitantly leaned in....your lips were millimeters apart...after 19 years was this finally happening...? Did you want this..? He softly pushed his lips against yours, after a few seconds, from being caught off guard with shock you kissed him back. He slowly pulled away and stared at you, still very close to your face...not knowing what to say*
Grayson: I-I'm sorry *he quickly snapped out of the trance and got off of you...you sat up and said*
Y/n: No, grayson it's fine
Grayson: I should get going...I'll talk to you tomorrow?
Y/n: U-Uh I guess, but you don't have to leave
*you said as he left your room...you sighed and laid back down....that whole night you couldn't sleep. All because of that kiss.