Chapter 28

~the next morning, it was 7 am and you just woke up~
Your POV: I wake up in Graysons arms as they were wrapped around my back. I slowly lift the blanket up, and remove my self from his strong grip. After, I walked over to their kitchen and got my self some pre made Starbucks coffee, using some espresso machine gray had. Maybe I have a addiction to Starbucks...oh well *you laughed to your self as you finished making it. You turned around and seen sleepy Grayson walking towards you*
Y/n: Hey *you sat down your coffee as he came up and hugged you while burying his head in the crook of your neck*
Grayson: Hey *he mumbled back, making you feel his warm breath on your neck, sending shivers down your spine*
Y/n: Did I wake you?
Grayson: Not really, I woke up from you not being in my arms
Y/n: Oh, sorry ahah *he let go of you and walked to the fridge*
Grayson: It's okay
*you sat down and looked at your coffee, contemplating if you wanted to say what you were about to*
Y/n: Gray can we talk about the other night?
Grayson: U-Uh sure *he turned around to face you*
Y/n: Do you not want to?
Grayson: it's not that, it's just-
Y/n: You're scared *you walked over to him*
Grayson: Yeah...
Y/n: Look Grayson, you and I both know that I love you with ALL of my fucking heart. I would literally stand in front of a train for you...but I don't want a relationship to ruin our friendship
*grayson looked down with a bit of disappointment...he swallowed his saliva as his heart sank to the bottom chest...rejection never feels good...does it? He shook off his emotions and looked back up and said*
Grayson: Yeah, I understand *he gave you a light smile, as you shot a bit of a concerned but reassuring look back as you nodded and walked back over to the couches...