Help me Lose My Mind

Song For The Chapter: Loved By You- Kirby

"Yes? Yes, you will stay with me?" Jason asked. I bit my lip, nuzzling into the growing warmth of his body.

His warm hand slipped under my chin, raising my head up to meet his dull gaze...

The fairy tale I tried to escape to fell apart at the sight of Jason's eyes. It's not real. It's not real! He fucking tricked me, they both did! I missed Jason so much and they took advantage of that! Lucifer stood behind Jason looking down at me with a haughty smirk.

I almost fell in to the same trap he was talking about. How humans are so easily manipulated...

I leaned into Jason's emotionless face, his expression didn't change as I leaned in, if anything he leaned back with a small frown.

"I will never stay with you." I took deep breaths, clenching my jaw as hard as I could. Something in Jason's eyes flashed at the same time something in me broke. "Just as you can love me more, you can fall into the darkness even more and that's exactly what you've done." Jason sighed, dropping me roughly in the seat and standing next to Lucifer. "You're a conniving snake, Lucifer." He raised an eyebrow down at me, completely unfazed by my words. "If its between Jason and the world..." I would've never thought I could say these words so easily but it's not the same Jason I love. "It's the world." He doesn't even care, there's no reaction to my words. If anything it only made me angrier. I'm going to fix him! I'm going to get him away from the toxic prison!

"The world wants you dead!"

"No! You're lying! I experienced it myself! They are with me. They believe in me! There's nothing you can do to negate everything I went through over the last year. The roses!"