Chapter 2 : Reality or Fairy Tale

**********

Thank you very Much friends , readers and followers who prays and motivated me in this devastating condition... It means a lot...

Please Read the Author note below... It's very Important...

**********

Chapter 2 : Reality or Fairy tale

Dasgupta Mansion..

Kolkata....

March, 2004

Khushi got mingle soon with an easy going Nikhil. The way Arnav ignored her and makes new friends with another girl, made Khushi very sad. So when Nanhe approached her with a food plate and offer her friendship, Khushi's lonely heart grabbed it soon and in many senses Nanhe was like Khushi, easy going and Jovial, unlike Arnav, who is always a grumpy one...

Besides Khushi was really hungry and unable to control more, she started to eat with NiK.

Both were laughing and talking randomly unaware of the fact that a pair of eyes were looking at them from a distance...

With anger, with irritation, with jealousy...

A brown pair of eyes...

*******

Arnav Roy Chowdhury was always has different views towards his life. Though he is not to be blame for his complex mentality at this very young age but he is a muma's boy and his mother taught him differently.

So, from very beginning Arnav has selected his friends based on their class or family background. This was probably the first time, his little screwed brain defeated against his heart.. The moment he had seen Khushi, he literally had forgot about his mother's years of teaching about family background, class or blood.. He just forwarded his hand towards Khushi with the whisper of his heart.. Arnav truly wanted Khushi to be his friend, his and only his...

But the moment Reshmi indirectly disapprove Khushi as Arnav's friend and almost forced him to mingle with Sneha Kayal, Arnav did not have other choice but to follow his mother's order. Because from his childhood one thing Arnav had learn and believe that Mother's can never be wrong...and besides, Arnav loves his mother dearly, actually his life revolve around her only..

While accompanying Sneha as per his mother wish, Arnav had kept an eye on Khushi.. and the way Khushi's face has fallen when he mingle with Sneha, stirred something in Arnav's heart. The entire time while Arnav was with Sneha, showing her the Dasgupta Mansion, his heart was somewhere else. The innocent face of Khushi and her teary, lonely eyes flashed over again and again.. Arnav is too small to realize why he felt that sudden connection with this girl, but his pure heart which was hidden under his arrogant facade, was connected with her, without caring about his mother's teaching or his so called class and family background..

And this is the reason, Arnav Roy Chowdhury did something very unusual for the first time. He very tactfully leave Sneha after few moments and took a food plate and come searching for Khushi.. Arnav wanted to share his food with this "fairy" girl... But the scene infront of him made his blood boil...

There Khushi was eating food while laughing with Nik... How she got friendly with Nik? Few moments ago she was standing alone and shedding tears? Arnav felt a sudden rage, he felt that he will go there and drag that "monkey girl" with him, away from his cousin Nik...

"How dare she to make friendship with some other boy other than me?" When Arnav's little heart was mercilessly declaring Khushi as guilty, he just forgot that it was him who had left Khushi alone while accompanying Sneha..