-34-

[lion]

Five days have gone by since Taehyung had been stuck in the hospital and Jungkook felt like he was on the verge of dying. Taehyung wasn't allowed to have his phone with him so he was only allowed to call the younger certain times a day through the hospital phone.

And today Jungkook felt even worse, because today was Sunday. The day that he and Taehyung were supposed to go to the pride festival together. He couldn't imagine how sad the brunette probably felt, being stuck in a small room all day when he could be having fun.

But the older promised Taehyung that he would go for him. He only really wanted to go just to hang out with the younger so now Jungkook wasn't as excited as he was before.

"You ready?" Yoongi asked as he waited for the raven haired by his bedroom door. Jungkook was deciding on what to wear to the event even though he didn't really care how he looked. He would've cared if he went with Taehyung though because then he would've had a reason to try to look good.

"Yeah.." Jungkook sighed as he slid his phone into his pocket. Jimin and Yoongi both knew about what happened to Taehyung and sadly they couldn't do anything because the hospital wouldn't allow visitors for a week straight.

Throughout the whole time Jungkook had been counting down the days of the week until he could see the brunette again. Only two more days were left which those days felt like they were going by too slowly.

"He'll be proud of you." Yoongi reassured causing Jungkook to smile a bit. He really hoped he was making Taehyung proud by doing this because he himself was more than nervous to go to such an event.

The two males hopped into the car. Jungkook slid himself over into the backseat because Jimin was already in the front and Yoongi was driving. "Hey Jungkook." The youngest greeted. Jimin missed Taehyung as well but he also knew how much Jungkook liked the brunette so he understood why he was so down.

The three males began heading off to the event as Jungkook rested in the back of the car and stared out the window. He imagined how happy he probably would be right now if Taehyung was in the car with them as well, it felt so empty without the younger there.

After about a half an hour later the car was finally parked in one of the parking lots. Hundreds of people were walking around with bright smiles on their faces and dressed in colorful outfits. Everyone seemed to be breaking the social distancing rule which no one really cared about anymore.

"Are you walking around with us?" Yoongi asked the raven haired who seemed nervous looking around the colorful place. "Umm.. no. You guys can go. I'll just walk around alone." Jungkook didn't want to interfere on Yoongi and Jimin's date.

"Okay, let's meet back here at five." The oldest told. Jungkook looked down at his watch that read '3:00 PM' and nodded his head slightly after.

Once Yoongi and Jimin were out of sight, Jungkook began to look around the place. Almost everyone there was either a couple or a group of friends. The sight made the raven haired only wish more that Taehyung was there with him.

Jungkook felt quite out of place, he's never been somewhere where everyone was so open about their sexuality which made him even more nervous. He wasn't fully comfortable with his sexuality yet and being there alone only made it worse.

None the less, the raven haired slowly started walking around. Rainbow colored flags were being waved around everywhere and a parade was being held somewhere around the corner. "Taehyung would've loved this.." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

The males eyes caught onto a game booth that had a variety of cute, large prizes. Mostly stuffed animals that were wearing rainbow colored accessories. Jungkook took one look at one of the animals and knew that he had to win it for Taehyung, he would love it.