Something They Like About You

Tanjiro:

He really admires your kindness, especially towards his sister.

At first he was nervous that you would despise her, but when you proved to really like her, all of his fears went away and he felt like he could truly bond with you.

Nezuko:

She loves your comforting aura.

In some ways, you remind her of Hanako -- both of you are sweet and kind. She loves how she can relax around you and melt into your arms.

Zenitsu:

He loves your bravery.

Even when he's so scared he can't even force his legs to move, the sight of you fighting with all of your might is enough to inspire him to keep going. You are one of his greatest encouragements to stop quaking and keep fighting.

Inosuke:

He loves your calming manner.

When he feels so angry that he thinks he'll burst, all he has to do is go to you and he'll be able to calm down. Your patient smile and soothing voice works wonders on his frayed nerves and makes him feel just a little more at peace with himself.

Giyuu:

He loves your optimism.

It often gets really hard to face a new day, and sometimes he can barely force himself to get out of bed in the morning. You have a way about you that makes life hurt even just a little less. Whether it's cheering him up with his favorite dish or just giving him one of your bright smiles, you have a way of making his depression more bearable.

Kyojuro:

He loves your passionate spirit.

Sometimes it's tough to keep optimistic about his future, what with his kid brother and his alcoholic father. But just being with you and witnessing your passion for life can reignite his own internal fire.

Muichiro:

He loves your compassion.

Even back when he was more standoffish, he always respected your kindness and empathy to those around you. Now he's glad he can appreciate your good spirit even more.

Shinobu:

She loves your forgiving nature.

Shinobu has a tough time letting go of past anger, especially since her sister died. Your ability to forgive easily and let go of grudges (especially concerning your family) is something she greatly admires about you. It's enough to make her try harder to let her rage fade.

Gyomei:

He loves your dependability.

All through his life, he's been betrayed and lied to, and he finds it hard to trust even his fellow pillars sometimes. But you've proven that he can trust you, and doubling that with your caring nature and gentle soul, he feels like he can really bare his soul to you.

Sanemi:

He loves your patience.

He knows full well that he's not the greatest person to get along with; part of his tough act is to build walls around himself so that others don't get hurt. But then you came along and slowly and methodically broke down those walls. You've wormed your way into his heart, one day at a time, and he can't picture a world without you anymore.