Chapter 21

a/n: last update was august 31st, 2016. i'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.

also, side note, i don't know much about eye surgery or anything, but this is a fanfiction so just bare with all the fiction hahaha... i tried my best.

i hope you enjoy this chapter. <3

"Baby, breakfast is ready. We have an hour before we have to leave."

Jungkook knocked on the door of their shared bedroom. It's been six months since Taehyung had agreed to move in with the younger male, quickly becoming accustomed to his new surroundings.

Taehyung stretched out on their king mattress before reaching his arms up and making grabby motions with his hands. "Cuddles."

Jungkook laughed at the sight. "No babe. No cuddles. We don't want to be late. It's bad enough we were late for the procedure."

The older male pouted as he sat up, touching the bandage wraps on his eyes. "D-do you think it worked?" He asked hesitantly. "I'm really nervous Kookie. What if the surgery made it worse?"

A few weeks ago, the doctor determined that there may have been an internal problem that is keeping Taehyung from fully healing. During the course of the past few months, Taehyung was able to make out shadows and blurred figures, but it gave him intense migraines when there was a lot of movement around him, like being on a spinning ride.

The doctor suggested they proceed with surgery and find the main source of the issue. After the procedure, the surgeons were able to extract some leftover glass particles that were found in his nerves, determining that it may have been the reason his healing had been prolonged.

With a sigh, Jungkook walked over and climbed into the bed, bringing his pouting boyfriend into his arms. "Trust me when I say this, you're going to be okay."

He lifted Taehyung's chin and turned the elder's face toward him, capturing his lips in a soft kiss. "I'll always be by your side. No matter what. You're stuck with me."

"And us!" A voice chimed in. Jimin stood at the door frame with a wide smile and a strawberry basket. "Your soulmate has arrived, bitch!"

"Did I forget to mention the members are here too?" Jungkook chuckled nervously. Jimin set down the basket on the bedside table joined the couple in the bed, squirming and fitting his way between the two.

"You can go now," Taehyung giggled as he felt Jimin koala himself around him. "I have my soulmate now."

"Wow, How can you easily replace me with Jimin." Jungkook groaned in defeat. "Since when did you two get so close?"

The 95 liners ignored him as they continued to giggle and hug each other in content, Taehyung laughing at something Jimin had whispered in his ear.