Oh Ana(is)

Authors pov

Today was the day of extermination, the count was going down....

                   5.....

                           4....

                                   3...

                                         2..

                                                1.

Then, chaos erupted. It was like realizing every single lion to hell. Demons were getting killed, left and right. Demons defending themselves, lost their fight.

The Hazbin Hotel crew were hiding in the Magne mansion. Charlie's parents invited her and her friends to hide, they happily accepted and hoped that the hotel wouldn't be trashed in a few hours.

March 25, has been the worst extermination day than any other day. Well, it always was...it was never good.

Bodies piled up everywhere, blood was splattered everywhere. You can hear the screams of agony everywhere you went. If you even consider stepping your foot out for once second, you would find a spear through your foot.

The Fallen Angels were the ones behind all of it. They were the ones that had to do all the dirty work.

From inside the Magne Mansion, Anais was sitting in front of a window, watched in horror as she sees people running and fighting off the fallen angels.

She couldn't help it, she wanted to help...she really did. With or without protection, she would've been dead the second she stepped foot.

They don't care if she's an angel, their not an angel. They once were, but now their wings are splattered in black. Always smiling, always so evil.

Anais wondered why there were fallen angels in the first place. They were in Heaven because of God, no angel is capable of doing something as evil.

"Ana, I think it's best you don't watch." Alastor tells her. He ha dust walked in the room aftter discussing with Lucifer. Anais didn't turn around, she sighs and shakes her head.

"It's not my first time watching something as horrific as this. I lived in hell for 7 years, pa." She responds, Alastor sat down next to her. "You always said you never liked violence." Alastor said, looking out the window as well.

"I don't. It's just...I don't know..." Anais couldn't find the right words. She didn't even know why it didn't bother her.

"Are you still thinking about Jack?" Her dad asked, she looked at him and shakes her head. "I don't think so. I'm going to be honest, I talked to him yesterday. And please don't be mad."

"I'm not. Continue." Alastor says, Anais goes on and talked about her argument with Jack. How she just wants to feel loved.

"Anais, one day you'll find someone...when you find that someone, you can come back and tell me all about it. Whoever you end up with in heaven, or hell, will be lucky to have you." Alastor reassures his daughter. She nods and thanked him.

"I love you dad." She hugs him and he hugged her back. "I love you too, my little fawn."

Alastor leaves and Anais contiene to sulk. She wished she didn't stay but was glad to, she was able to talk with her family about Jack. They were really supportive and some were happy to hurt him.

She let out a chuckle tempering how her grandma and grandpa reacted. "Oh, that son of a bi- I swear I'll fucking tear of his *censored* and fucking feed that to the pigs!" Lilith yelled, "I'll make sure she seasons up that fucking small ass wee wee." Lucifer adds.

She cackled when she first heard that, everyone else started laughing too. Lilith and Lucifer were serious though, Anais declines but thanked them nevertheless.

She was happy to have a supportive family. Thinking of that made her think of her mom, Mimzy. Even though she was abused by her mother, she still worried if she was okay.

Anais sighed and rubbed her eyes, hoping to forget about it. She smiled and looked outside again, she sees someone running and squints her eyes.

"That figure looks familiar." She says in a low voice. When she realized who it was she ran out of the room she was in, she looked at a clock that was close,   11:55 PM

She dashed down the corridor and rushed down stairs. She sneaked our without anyone noticing. She ran down the street and ignored the yelling of demons in pain.

"Anais!" She heard a voice call after her, she ignored them and continued to run, she made her wings appear and flew past every corpse.

The person she was chasing after was on the ground, clutching their arm and grunting in pain. There a fallen angel was about to throw its spear at the figure, but Anais made it in time.

The spear was pieces through her abdomen. She fell in the ground and the time was done. 12:00 PM

It took her 5 minutes to save Jack, her 'ex'. His eyes widen and pulled himself to her. "Anais?" He shakes her body, she was clutching her stomach, her sweater was stained in gold.

Alastor and everyone else made it, Alastor's eyes widen and rushed to Anais. He sat in the ground and helped her body.

"Oh Ana." His radio voice cracked, Anais gave him a weak smile. His smile faded, his daughter was just shot by a spear like a damn deer.

"I forgive him." Anais grunted out, her voice slowly turning weak. "Stay with me, Ana." Alastor pleads.

Anais looked down and grabbed the spear, she pulled it out and screamed in pain. The light that illuminated off her body got brighter.

"I'll see you soon." She weakly tells everyone. Her body fades up, petals falling on the ground and her body flew up. A single feather was on the ground.

White butterflies flew up, signifying it was Anais's body. Alastor grabbed the petals and cried.

"ANA!" He yelled in pain and sadness. Was his daughter really dead? Is she still alive? What happened to her body?

If angels die, where do they go?