Matoi

One week later

(Y/N) POV

One week passed by since I joined the Elite Five, they got used to my presence during the meetings and we got along pretty well.

Until, one day Lady Satsuki held a meeting with the five of us. As I'm making my way to the student council room, I think it was going to be a minor nuisance we needed to take care of. Oh, how wrong was I.

As always, I'm the last one to get there. I open the door, greet everyone and stand next to the table.

Lady Satsuki, who was sitting on her chair, drinking a cup of tea with Soroi by her side then turned to us.

Satsuki: Thank you all for coming. This meeting will have the purpose of explaining some truths to (L/N).

Everyone gives an understanding look.

(Y/N): I... What?

Lady Satsuki sets a very serious tone to her voice.

Satsuki: (L/N), it is about time you learned the true purpose of Honnouji Academy, the real reason why I called you here.

I don't know why, but I have a really bad feeling about this.

Satsuki: The real reason all of these students are here, is to form an army. An army, made for a revolution.

(Y/N): Revolution?

Satsuki: As time passes, the ones who don't fit in, the ones who are considered weak or the ones who don't swear loyalty to Honnouji and my authority, are simply disposed of.

DON'T TRUST HER

Satsuki: And that is because, the director of this school and my own mother, is a monster that you could never imagine.

KIRYUIN

Satsuki: Her name is Ragyo Kiryuin.

An image flashes in my head.

You need to be stronger

Work in progress

You have potential

You are weak, however

You need to go

You will become PERFECT

You just need to let your BLOOD boil

KAMUI

Life fibers

Subject

KANKETSU