Another one

Natsu's pov
After juvia nearly suffocated me with her bear hug levy pulled me aside. "Hey Natsu I need to tell you something." She said timidly. "What is it levy." I asked. "Well me and Gajeel have been dating for awhile and I'm pregnant...I was wondering how to tell him, can you help me?" I was pretty shocked but everyone knew they had feelings for each other. But a baby! That was quick. "Sure I'll help you." I answered.

Time skip to two months

(Still Nastu's pov)
These past two months me and Levy have grown closer since now that we're both pregnant we have more to relate too. I'm now 4 months pregnant and Levy's two months pregnant. Gray already knows she's pregnant since she comes over often. She's starting to show so we decided that she would bring Gajeel over and tell him. I'll be here comforting her.

Levy's pov
I dragged Gajeel to Natsu and Gray's house so I could tell him the news. Of course he was asking a lot of questions of why we're going to Natsu and Gray's place. We arrived at the door, I knocked a couple times. Finally Natsu opened the door. "Hey Levy, Gajeel come in." We walked to the couch.Well me and Gajeel walked, Natsu waddled. His belly is getting pretty big! Gray went into the room to give us some privacy. Me and Natsu sat on the couch and Gajeel sat on the chair across from the couch. "So Levy why are we here?" Gajeel asked. Before I said anything, Natsu spoke. "Well Levy has some very exciting news to tell you. Go on levy tell!" Natsu looked very excited, he was practically jumping up in down. "Gajeel...I'm pregnant." I said confidently. Gajeel was wide eyed and his mouth hung wide open. He stayed like that for about an hour so me and Natsu decided to play some cards in the meantime. About another hour past then finally Gajeel spoke. "Y-y-you're p-p-pregnant?" "Yes Gajeel." I said with a sigh. Then he jumped up from the chair and hugged me. "I'm so happy!" He sound like he was crying! "Gajeel are you...are you crying?!" I asked in disbelief. "Maybe." Natsu chuckled at the response. "Shut it flame brain." Gajeel retorted. "Heeeey! So mean." We all let out a chuckle. These next 7 months for me are gonna be amazing.

A/N
Gale kid x gratsu kid

Anyone? 😅

Avatar the last air bender has come out on Netflix yaaaaaaaay

Avatar the last air bender has come out on Netflix yaaaaaaaay. Well my sister changed the Netflix password and she won't give me it. So I don't know if it has yet😓. I really wanna rewatch. Last time I watched it I was 10 or 11. I'm now 13😅.