87

"Aha there's the little sleepy head."

As you carry Maki out of her room and to the couch where Yoongi's arms are outstretched you watch a sleepy smile cross the baby's cheeks, her tiny voice hoarse from sleep.

"Pa.."

"Mmm theres Appa's princess. I missed you babygirl."

Your heart swells with warmth watching the two as Maki buries her head in her fathers chest, his lips placing tiny kisses all over her head.

"She's probably hungry."

"I brought her home some sweet potatoes from the chicken place..."

"Oh really?"

Going up to the table and pulling out the small bowl of food you quickly make your way back to the couch with a bib in hand and one of Maki's spoons, her eyes already following your tired form.

"Alright Miss Maki lets have some dinner."

"Ma!"

Your cheeks flush with heat when you see the way Yoongi is looking at you as you adjust the T-shirt you're wearing, your eyes trying hard to focus on the baby in front of you.

"Yoongi."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Can you sit her on your lap so I can feed her?.."

"Oh yeah sorry."

Snapping back to reality Yoongi props Maki up on his lap and playfully pinches her cheeks so she gives you a wide smile, her dark cat like eyes making your heart flutter.

She is so precious....how could that woman ever feel the need to abandon such a precious soul...Maki is beautiful she's...she's everything...

Placing the spoon in Maki's mouth and watching her scrunch her nose in excitement you give her little kisses on her cheeks, your lips pressing together when you look at her and hum.

"Mmmmm is that good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"Mmm is right, your Appa brought you some good food."

"Pa!"

Looking up at her dad with a gummy smile Yoongi pinches her nose and returns the same looking smile, his eyes filling to the brim with love and affection.

"Appa always thinks of his Princess."

"Papapapapapapapapapapapa."

"Can you say Eomma?"

Watching the baby look at you mischievously and kicking her feet she shyly lays her hands over her face and looks at you again from between her tiny fingers, her voice lowering to another whisper.

"Eommmmmma!"

"Aigoo Miss Maki!"

Giving her another bite of potatoes and helping her finish the meal you pick her up from Yoongi's arms and begin walking towards the bathroom for her nightly bath, your body freezing in its tracks when you feel Yoongi's hands tenderly grab your hips.

"I like that you're wearing my T-shirt."

Wait-

Yoongi-

"Y-Yoongi!"

"What? I do."

"I have to go give Maki a bath."

"Mmmm..."

Feeling your entire body flush with heat you quickly escape into the bathroom with Maki and turn the water on, your head lightly shaking in awe at the baby.

"Oh Miss Maki."

"Ma?"

"Oh just girl things. One day you and I will probably be..."

One day...Maki will be grown up...and I could still be a part of her life...telling her about boys...

Giving her a warm smile and setting her down in the bath after undressing her you keep her back secure with your hand as you swish around the lavender calming soap, your chin resting on the side of the bathtub.

"I should have taken a longer nap with you Miss Maki...I'm tired today..."

I can't wait to go to sleep...Yoongi is actually loving and affectionate...he snuggles and loves closeness...I never thought I would have that opportunity...

"Do you need some help baby?"

Turning around and looking at Yoongi who has his sleeves rolled up and a rubber duck in his hand you let out a small giggle and wince when Maki splashes and sends water droplets all over your shirt, the echoey bathroom filling up with her tiny cackles.

"S-sure Yoongi...why the rubber duck?"

"Eh? Oh I saw it on the sink and figured you guys use this sometimes."

Right...I did let her play in the sink a few times..

Scooting over to give Yoongi more room to sit beside you he wraps one arm around your waist and uses the other to push the duck along the bubbles, Maki's eyes growing wide when she sees the moving figure.

"What is that Maki?"

"Pa!"

"Mhm. Duck."

"Pa!"

"Duck."

"PA!"

"You know...her name is actually Japanese..."

"Really?"

"Mhm...Makaira in Japanese means, One Who Brings Happiness."

"Wow...I didn't know that...it's such a beautiful name..."

"I came up with it at the last minute...Nanami never had a name picked out for her except for like Mercedes or something like Chanel but I didn't like those names...I wanted it to mean something...and give her an authentic name that still showed her heritage."

"Chanel?..."

"Yes. Like the many purses Nanami owned. Other parents can do what they want but I didn't want my daughter named after a handbag."

Giving a little snort and rubbing baby soap on Maki's back and arms you lightly shake your head and look over at Yoongi who pouts and pokes at the rubber duck with his long thin fingers.

"I like Makaira much better. Plus she can go by Maki as a nickname...I think you did a perfect job."

Bumping Yoongi's body with your hip you watch his eyes cut over at you playfully before he swipes a little bit of bubbles and pokes it on Maki's nose, her eyes crossing to try and see the unfamiliar objects on her face.

"Oh my gosh I have to get a picture of this."

Watching Yoongi quickly race towards his bedroom to grab his phone you lay your chin back on the side of the bathtub with a wide smile, your body fighting the urge to fall asleep from the amount of calm being in this house.

Everything Yoongi does is so amazing...

He's so authentic with everything...the things most precious to him need to have meaning...he wants to show how much his loved ones mean to him...

And...he called me baby...

I'm so happy!

(A/N): Oh gosh the UWU I JUST BUSTED.