19: earth

The next morning Taehyung woke up he was alone.
Jeongguk wasnt sitting on the chair like last night.

Taehyung placed his hand in his neck remembering that Jeongguk bit him.

He also remembered that that probably happend because he forgot to call Jeongguk 'master'. He didnt know if he should feel embarrassed or not. He never called the angel king 'master'.

He looked around in the room. His eyes fell on a new set of folded chlothes on the edge of the bed. He looked at it and leaned forward grabbing it.

He unfolded it to look at it. It was very nice a white button up top and loose straight pants. He smiled and got out of bed to get ready as the note he saw said.

-

"jeongguk dont you think its not....A good idea to do that" Yoongi said.

"why not, maybe i can just leave him behind there"

"the angels might notice that you didnt kill him, this can become a thing" yoongi was trying to convince jeongguk not taking taehyung to earth. But it didnt seem to be working.

"who cares about them" jeongguk scoffed looking away with a unbothered expression.

"they will kill him, if thats what they want."

"i wonder why they want him gone so bad..." jeongguk mumbled looking into the hall. Angels werent the type to be this clear in wanting one of their kind gone.

They were not all happy and rainbows. They would throw out every unworthy one. They can be cuel in their own way. But to come after one that surived just to get it dead was strange...

"who knows" yoongi shrugged.

"Taehyung might" Jeongguk said squinting his eyes.

"i doubt that but okay"

"you never know, he is still a angel he cant be trusted"

"k" yoongi said and turned around leaving the room.

Yoongi opened the door and almost flinched seeing taehyung was about to open the door.

"you have a visitor Jeon" Yoongi said passing taehyung and walking away.

"taehyung enter" jeongguk said already sensing that the angel was behind the door.

A bit hesetant taehyung entered the hall and closed the door behind him.

Jeongguk stood up from his throne and walked down. His feet patting were echoing in the big hall.

"you wanted to visit earth right?" Jeongguk asked standing in front of taehyung.

"can i go there?" taehyung's mood immediately lit up. His eyes widen exited waiting for a response. Forgetting that jeongguk could be scary.

"we are, right now" jeongguk finished his sentence and he grabbed taehyungs arm.

-

"ooh yay!" taehyung said exited as they stood in a alley. The shopping streets visible.

Taehyung already wanted to walk off and explore but jeongguk grabbed his collar pulling him back.

"m-master i want to go look" taehyung said and pouted.

"its Jeongguk now. Look how many people are you blind?" jeongguk said flicking the boy's forehead.

"sorry" taehyung rubbed his forehead sending a frown to the devil but he didnt expect jeongguk to notice that and glare at him.

"what does your kind see in this place? Jeongguk asked as they walked out of the alley joining the humans on the street.

You wouldnt see any differenct from the two and the humans. But if you looked closely.

You would definetly notice jeingguks red eyes and taehyung way to light eyes. Or when the devil talked a pair of fangs would be visible.

But most people were minding their own buisness not paying attention to the two. They contrasted eachother so much you wouldnt even expect them to be here together. Jeongguk was dressed all black matching his hair perfectly. Meanwhile taehyung was all white besides his hair.

"its nice here. Look humans are kind people. They are just living their day!" taehyung said looking at everyone. He saw a old lady and greeted her with a smile and a bow.

"stop that" jeongguk said frowning at taehyungs behaviour.

"what?"

"stop being so smiley and respectful to those ants"

"but im just kind. Why shouldnt i be?"

"nevermind" Jeongguk sighed putting his hands in his pocket.

Why did i even take him with me....

Jeongguk thought and rolled his eyes seeing taehyung talk to a little kid.

"okay lets go somewhere else" jeongguks said grabbing taehyungs collar again and pulling him after him.

-

"can you drink that? Can you taste it?" taehyung asked after jeongguk had ordered a banana milkshake.

"of course i can" jeongguk said leaning back in his chair.

"i thought you couldnt taste food.." taehyung said tapping his chin.

"who the fuck told you such nonsense" jeongguk asked frowning.

"Seokjinnie" taehyung said and smiled remembering him.

"who is that?"  jeongguk asked noticing how happy taehyung looked saying that name.

It bothered him.

"a friend from heaven!"

"oh really...What kind of friend?"

"a good friend. He learned me most of what i know. He tried to help me...Pass.." taehyungs smile dissapeared at the last. Jin had put so much care and effort in teaching taehyung but taehyung just couldnt do it and he failed. Ending up with him being pushed out from heaven as being 'unworthy'

"hm i see" jeongguk said and looked at the human that gave their drinks.

Taehyung had a strawberry flavoured lemonade sipping his colorful straw

The angel was forgetting that jeongguk was a scary devil nowm he just enjoyed this time. Jeongguk wasnt intimidating he was just there with him. It was nice to taehyung. He felt like he wasnt alone at this moment.

And jeongguk was just studying taehyungs behaviour. He was annoyingly soft and cute.

His sparkling light colored eyes looking around.

The way he sipped his straw and smiling at the dinosaur that was printed on his glass.

The angel wanted the kids drink from the candy's he would get with the order.

"hm" jeongguk hummed watching the angel.

-

"jeongguk where are you?" taehyung called around. They had left the cafe but suddenly jeongguk said 'bye' and disappeared. Leaving the angel alone

taehyung didnt like being alone.

"its not funny come back" taehyung called. He didnt know how to return to heaven or hell himself. He never learned how to do that. So he was basically stuck on earth if no one came to get him.

Suddenly he heard steps behind him.

"look who we have here.." someone said. Taehyung turned around he expected a human. But to his suprise it wasnt.

They were angels....

---

Next chapter is very iNteResTing.
Well in my eyes hehe.

See u at the next update!