Chapter 10

'Don't' :Kurama talking
'Worry':Thoughts to Kurama
'I'll' :Author speaking
'Continue': Naruko speech in the physical world

Authors note: Don't worry I'm not planning on dropping story so try and be patient with my update kay? Try

*I'm changing the fact that Kurama is her father, he'll be her brother instead.*
_________________________________________

I ended up not taking the bath...

Thankfully the time passed quickly as I snored softly, the both of us lying in bed.

I automatically woke up at around 6am in the morning but sometimes earlier and felt that the force connecting both of our hands together was not there as I quickly separated my hand from hisoka's.

I'm okay with Hisoka but he sometimes gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Heebie-jeebie: A state of nervous fear or anxiety

[A/N: I would say something like Goosebumps]

I shudder slightly just at the thought of it.

The first thing I did was to go to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

I got out of the steamy shower and wore some ninja clothing which I found in my scroll.

I stared at my Konoha headband and wore it like an actual hair accessory because it would be weird to wear it on my forehead.

"Hisoka!" I exclaimed jumping on the bed that he's lying on, he quickly sat up alertly and looked at me. "Do you hear that?" I asked about, hearing some weird sounds.

I jumped out from my window to the floor and saw the airship going away, with the two elderly people looking down at us.

The lighting made them look really creepy, especially with their blank expressions.

They're not that scary.

Of course they aren't...

It's alright! Your big bro can help you! He exclaimed gallantly.

... No need.

"Killua! Gon!" I called out to the both of them as I jogged towards their direction.

I sensed more and more people coming out to watch the airship leaving us as well.

Well... Crap... We're actually stranded here on this island thingy.

The offer still stands little sister! He exclaimed.

... Imma just ignore that.

"So this is what I felt so weird about them." Kurapika said coolly. "Yeah well you don't seem so concerned about it." Leorio scoffed at his cool response.

Then everyone left to their respective rooms, as did I.

I teleported back to my room thanks to the kunai I placed down in the room and went back to the bathroom and locked it.

Taking out my orb as I inserted my chakra in, "Naruto... How are you?" I asked, seeing him stare into the crystal ball excitedly.

"Ehh... I'm in team 7! I graduated from the academy!" He exclaimed excitedly as I chuckled at his response.

I miss him...

Don't worry you'll be back before you know it.

"Well, I don't know how to get home Naruto so... Just take it as if I'm in a very long vacation." I responded, knowing that he is lonely thanks to me made me guilty.