Chapter 34 Ticket Out

Chapter 34

Ticket Out

Jason's POV

"If I hear so much as a tap on the door I swear to God I'm going to strangle you." I threatened

Liam gulped harshly and nodded his head. The fear in the younger man's eyes were clear as day and I began to feel a twinge of guilt but he is pissing me off with his constant interruptions. Turning to my cousin I pointed an accusing finger already knowing she was just as responsible as Liam.

Jackie grinned innocently as if it would save her butt right now.

"You stay away from the door." I hissed

She lifted a hand to her chest as she faked a shocked expression, her mouth hung open slightly but I'm not about to fall for it.

Just as she was going to argue I shook my head not having any bullshit anymore. I have a beautiful, sexy woman in my office who practically tore my pants off and these two idiots ruined what was an amazing moment.

"I'm done with both of you so get back to work and don't under any circumstances bother me." I instructed sternly

Both employees nodded their heads and turned to return to work with their heads hanging low. As Liam turned into the kitchen Jackie hit his shoulder and fled away before he could turn around. Now that that's dealt with I need to return to my hot vixen.

"Daddy?"

I froze when I heard Sarah's voice, damn it! Turning towards the innocent little girl I forced my needs aside for now.

"Yes sweetheart."

She dangled her feet looking so much like her mom as she avoided my gaze. "At school we're starting to play baseball but I'm no good at it, could you help me?" she hesitated at the end

The way she twirled her fingers as she gazed down with her dark locks falling onto her face only added to her innocents.

"Of course firecracker let's start later today, okay?"

Quickly she nodded her head a wide grin spreading across her face at such a small gesture. I felt my heart swell as I gazed into her large green eyes wondering if it were possible to love a child that wasn't yours as much as I love Sarah. She's my world along with Gracie.

Gracie!

"I have to go do something but I'll be back later." I quickly said and ran back into the office ready to pick up where we left off

My manhood hardened when I thought of the events that would occur once I get in there. If Gracie is as aggressive as before the whole diner will get an ear full. Slipping through the door I locked it and turned to find Gracie standing at the window with her back to me.

Her back was stiff as she ignored my presence.

"I'm back." I said hoping to get her to relax

She didn't turn around, hesitantly I took a few steps towards her so that I was barely a foot away from her.

"What's wrong?" I asked when she still didn't turn

"When were you going to tell me?"

Her voice was barely above a whisper when she spoke that I almost didn't hear her.

"I don't understand?"

With lightening speed she whipped around finally acknowledging my presence. Her brows were furrowed angrily, those usual bright emeralds were as hard as the gems themselves and her plum mouth was pouted out.