Chapter 5

I woke up feeling as though I was run over by a truck

I woke up feeling as though I was run over by a truck. My whole body was in pain from sleeping on the floor. I felt sick because I had to sleep on the floor. I sat up slowly, holding my head that felt as though it was spinning.

I looked around slowly taking in my surrounding. At first I started panicking because I wasn't familiar with where I was until everything from the previous day came crashing down onto me. I calmed down momentarily before I realized the situation I was in.

I looked over to the bed and saw that it was empty. I let out a sigh of relief as I sat on the ground not knowing what to do. Just then the bathroom door opened and Emilio walked out with a towel hanging loosely around his waist.

His hair was still wet from the shower and I couldn't help but stare as the water droplets ran down his defined abs. I quickly looked away before he snap at me or punish me for staring.

I sat uncomfortably on the ground while he went into is closet, not even sparing me a glance. I have no idea what I was expected to do, so I just sat there.

He walked out of the closet in all black. Black pants, black boots, black shirt and a black leather jacket in his hand. I'm not going to lie, but he looked hot. He was my kidnapper, so why am I thinking like this.

I mean, if we were in a different situation I would totally jump his bones, but we're not and all I could do is sit on the floor thinking of different ways I could murder him and escape.

I was busy cussing him out in my mind when the bedroom door burst open and a man walked in. He was hot. He had blonde hair, grey eyes and a smile that could make any woman fall for him.

He was standing in the doorway smiling from ear to ear before he walked in.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything here" he said with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Enzo, you will be keeping an eye on her, while I go take care of some things" Emilio stated, walking towards the door.

"I don't need a babysitter" I snapped in annoyance. I know I was threading on thin ice here, but I don't care. I refuse to let him boss me around.

He stopped in his track and turn around shooting me a deadly glare. I gulp in fear as I scrambled to my feet backing away from him. Stupid, stupid Layla. Why can't you just listen for once in your life without questioning anything?

He didn't say anything to me as he nodded in Enzo's direction and left.

Enzo looked at me from where he was standing near the doorway with a mischievous look in his eyes. He must be the troublemaker here.

"So you are the infamous Layla I hear everyone talking about" he said smiling.

"People are talking about me?" I asked confused.