Chapter 17

Harmony stood there shocked as she looked at the woman who gave birth to her.

'Mom, what are you doing here?" Harmony got no response.

"Mom?" She asked as she saw her reach into her pocket and pull out a gun. Harmony cowered in fear.

"What are you doing?" She asked as her mom slowly began to reach for the trigger.

"NO!!" Harmony screamed as a gun shot sounded.

Then she woke up. Sweat trickled down her face as she glanced at the clock beside her. She was at Anthony's house in his guest room.

It was all a dream, the lunch, the fight. Everything.

She heard a knock at the door as she tried to get her breathing steady.

"Come in." She huffed. Anthony burst into the room panic written all on his face. When he saw Harmony he ran to the bed and embraced her.

"I thought something happened to you." He whispered into her neck.

"I'm okay. It was just a bad dream... A very bad dream." She whispered to herself.

***

Anthony woke up a few hours later wrapped in Harmony's arms. She had a terrible nightmare and he was scared that something had happened.

He held her until she fell back asleep and he felt he needed to stay by her just in case another dream occurred.

Now here he was laying in bed with the woman who just so happened to catch his heart. He was slowly beginning to fall for Harmony, and that scared him.

Harmony slowly began to peel her eyes open and she glanced around studying her surroundings. She was soon met by Anthony's beautiful dark walnut colored eyes.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hi." He chuckled as he watched her stretch." So what was that dream about?"

"Oh, I will tell you when I make breakfast. For now, you go shower." She suggested.

"Oh, so you're saying I stink."

"A little." Harmony playfully said as she covered her nose.

"Oh really?" He said and tackled her to the bed. He tickled her as she laughed uncontrollably.

"Please. Stop. I. Can't. Breath." She said in between laughter.

"Say, Tony is the hottest sweetest man alive and I love him." He coulntinued.

"Never." She refused.

Anthony continued his assault.

"Okay. Okay. Tony is the ugliest meanest monkey alive. And I hate him."

"Now you're gonna get it." He laughed as they began to playfully wrestle. Anthony secretly hoped, that this would be his new life.

***

He sat and watched as they laughed and giggled on the TV screen. He despised their love and admiration for one another. She was meant to be with him, not with some spoiled rich kid.

He had loved her since they were kids, and here she was falling in love with a guy she had barely known for 2 weeks. And he was going to get her back, what ever it takes.

***

Anthony and Harmony sat and ate breakfast. They had casual conversation and they were personally getting to know each other on a whole different level.

Deja vu. Harmony thought to herself.

"So, I wanted to know if you would consider going out to dinner with me tommorow night. I mean we haven't gone on our first date yet and I wanted to take you out." He blushed.

"Aww. Are you blushing?" Harmony cooed as she pinched his cheeks. His blush darkened as he playfully smacked her hands away from his face.

"No." He groaned as she laughed

"Of course I will go on a date with you." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention all readers. The final day for you to submit your covers will be December 28.

For more information please looks t Chapter 15's Author's Note.

QFTC: There isn't one. I want you guys to be asking the questions. If anyone has any questions regarding the story comment and the next chapter will be just for you.

If you want to char with the cast, just comment questions and we will put that in as well.

Vote(130)

Comment(Unlimited. Fill them with any questions you may have)

Fan

Enjoy(Sorry if this chapter was kinda short, I was rushing to update for you guys.)