Ch7- Interview

(this is my favorite gif so far)

Third Persons POV"Congratulations to all the ten applicants that passed the fourth phase of the exam!" The lady on the boat bids them goodbye as they all boarded the airship

Third Persons POV
"Congratulations to all the ten applicants that passed the fourth phase of the exam!" The lady on the boat bids them goodbye as they all boarded the airship. "Seven of the ten that have passed are rookies? This is great!"

The Chairman laughs as he talks to the other examiners. "What will the final phase be, exactly?" Satotz asks. "All ten applicants will be participating in a rather peculiar fight." The Chairman says in a deep voice.

"Gather the ten remaining applicants. I'd like to speak with each of them alone." Chairman says and gets up. (I know only nine passed, but I'm just going to squeeze in an OC so (Y/N) will have someone else to fight;)

Beans has called everyone on the intercom to come talk to the Chairman separately. Hisoka walks in and takes a seat across from the Chairman. "Please, sit down, make yourself comfortable." The Chairman says to Hisoka.

Hisoka's POV
I ask the Chairman if this was the final phase. He says he just wants to ask some questions. I chuckle and sit down in front of him. "To start with, why do you want to become a hunter?" He asks as he pulls out a note pad and pen.

"To be frank, I don't, but... A hunter license can be incredibly useful." I say with a smirk. "Oh? And how so?" I turn my head in a different direction. "For example, hunters can often kill without any fear or prosecution." I say and move on to answer the next question.

"Out of the other nine applicants, which one are you keeping a close eye on?" I smirk a little. "Number #99. #405 also caught my eye, but not like #99. I would love to challenge him one day." I smile and chuckle. "But I'm mostly keeping an eye on number #304. (that's you)

"There's just something about her that intrigues me. I know she's hiding something, and I'm going to figure it out." I chuckle at the thought of (Y/N)-chan. "Alright then. Which of the other nine remaining applicants would you least want to fight?"

I put a finger up to my chin. "That would be number #405, though #99's a close second. The time simply isn't right. As for now, I'd have to say number #405. However, the one I would most like to fight right now would have to be number #304." I smirk and begin to chuckle.

"Well, thank you very much, that will be all." He gestures me out of the room.

(Y/N)'s POV
"I'm keeping a close eye on Hisoka and Gittarackur. I can tell those two are really skilled. And after running into them a lot, I can tell that they're more than meets the eye." I say to the Chairman. "Now, the people I don't want to fight are numbers #405 and #99."

"Oh? And why not?" The Chairman asks as he keeps writing stuff down. "I think it's a bit unfair, if you know what I mean." I say and the Chairman looks up from his note pad. "Yes, I understand. You may go."

He sends me out of the room. I skate away and find a room in the airship.

Pokkle's POV
"I'm keeping an eye focus on number #404. He's the most well-rounded applicant. While number #304 seems to look like she's the easiest opponent." I smile at the thought of the little girl. "But I don't want to fight with #44, because I don't think I can beat him."

Killua's POV (my precious child!!)
"Well, Gon. We're the same age. And even though I talked to her for a moment, I'm still keeping an eye on (Y/N). I know she's got something to hide. Who I don't want to fight, though, is number #53. I don't think it'd be very fun at all."

Bodoro's POV
"I'm keeping a watchful eye on number #44. You can't help but notice him. Numbers #304, #405 and #99 are out, however. I simply will not fight children."

Gittarackur's POV
"Number #99, number #44. However, number #304 is a different case, that I wish to not explain." I say and walk out.

Gon's POV (yay! My cinnamon roll)
"Who am I keeping an eye on? Hisoka, number #44. He's on my mind the most, anyway. But there's no way I could ever pick number #99, number #403, or number #404. Not so sure about number #304 though..."

Hanzo's POV
"It has to be #44. He's obviously the most dangerous applicant. The one I'd least want to meet in combat is also #44."

Kurapika's POV
"I'm watching #405 purely for positive reasons, #44 for negative reasons. Also, number #304. I will fight anyone if there's a reason. Otherwise, I'd rather not fight at all."

Leorio's POV
"Number #405. I owe him, and I sure hope he passes. That's why he's the one I really don't want to fight."

Banchie's POV (random OC)
I'm personally watching over number #44. But seriously, numbers #304, #405 and #99. Ha! I could beat those three to a pulp."

Third Persons POV
The Chairman finishes writing everything and goes to show the other examiners. "Sorry to keep you all waiting. I've drawn up the brackets." He holds up a chart and laughs at all their reactions.

"I am very serious. The winners will pass the exam and earn the title of Hunter."

~meanwhile on the airship~

"You ready for the final phase~?" Hisoka says as he's walking next to Gittarackur. "Yes. And maybe we'll finally see what (Y/N) can really do." He says as he plays with one of his pins. "Hmm~? I almost can't wait~☆"

Hisoka chuckles and thinks of what (Y/N) is doing right now.