02 | loner wolf

R E A D E R

R E A D E R

Miro Sarutobi was a kind-hearted president. Despite the fact that my desperate ass had lied to Kwon and Jungkook, she agreed to let me join the art club. That way, I could've learned to draw and perhaps, be able to name at least one of Matisse's work—that's what she said.

As a matter of fact, I was deeply grateful. Thanks to her pure soul, I became part of a club and finally enjoyed my first year.

"This is bad! I can't eat fried chicken, it gives me diarrhea."

"Then give yours to me." I said, wasting no time to pick whatever food Miria couldn't eat.

Miria, Jieun and I were having lunch at the noisy canteen.

"The student council has arrived, everyone bow down!"

Startled by the loud announcement, all the students—including me—had their gaze glued to the entrance door. Five males were standing there, seemingly flustered by the sudden attention. However, one of them—a tall guy with round specs on—wore a proud smile.

"He's joking." a brown-haired with cute dimples spoke up "Please don't mind us and enjoy your meal."

Soon, everyone got back to their business. Without much surprise, Miria was fawning over one of the guys.

"Can you believe that? The student council is full of hotties!"

Instantly, I remembered the humiliating events from last Friday. The moment when Park Jimin yelled at Jungkook and I, my first reaction was to freeze due to his incredibly handsome face. He must have taken me for a fool, even Jungkook laughed at me on our way home. Even if the chances were low, I hoped Jimin had forgotten the misfortunate incident.

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋

Kwon and Jungkook had forgave me. Although the first was still cold to me, he wouldn't shoot daggers at me each time I spoke. On the other hand, Jungkook made me promise not to lie again. I could tell he enjoyed being a part of the art club, and I didn't want to ruin it for him nor the others.

As expected, Sarutobi gave me a warm welcome. Jae was nice too, though he wouldn't stop mimicking the ridiculous act I had put on last week. Finally, the last member made he appearance shortly after my arrival. Her name was Hyemon, a cute girl who, strangely, looked like a mushroom.

"What are you drawing?"

Jungkook frowned, probably hating me for disturbing his peaceful drawing session. I addressed him an apologetic smile to which he answered.

"Flying humans."

Intrigued by his answer, I allowed myself to peek at his drawing. He was undeniably skilled, causing me to praise him.