Tears [31]

By ѕαкυяα

I was writing the context of my speech for the seminar organized by the Female Welfare Association. It was on self defense. That is when I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Come in." Ara opened the door and came in.

"Yoona." Ara never call me by my name during working hours and her voice was a little shaky.

"What happened Ms. Choi?" I asked voice a little concerned.

"See this." she handed me a tablet. I opened it and it looked like some E-news article. I read the headline and at that moment I felt like my body was numbing.

'Kim Yoona, wife of Kim Taehyung was seen in an intimate position with a man'

Below the headline was a broad picture of a man holding me by my waist and that man was

Hoseok.

Our bodies were close enough and the picture was snapped at a time which made it look like we were having some intimate moment.

"Wha-what is th-this Ara?" I asked difficulty as I felt a lump in my throat. My body was trembling a little.

"Yoona, Yoona listen to me; its all right; it will be all right." Ara handed me a glass of water and I gulped a little bit from the glass.

"What is this Ara? What the hell is this?" I said looking at the picture.

"I don't know myself but don't worry I would remove this article from the internet as soon as possible." she said in a voice of assurance.

"Its not just removing it Ara, this was posted 3 hours ago. God knows how many people have already read it." I said, a little composed from before.

I scrutinized the picture carefully and realized that this picture was from the day of our outing at the mall. I was wearing the same outfit.

But when did this happened?

I suddenly remembered the time when my heel broke and Hoseok caught me. The picture was snapped at that time!

But why? Why would someone do this?

Paparazzi? We aren't that important for Paparazzi to follow us around. Then who? and why?

So many questions, thoughts and doubts was jumbling up in my head as I closed the laptop. Writing in such condition would be impossible.

Was someone following us?

Being in the business world it is very much likely to have rivals and enemies. Was it someone's way of sabotaging me?

Or was it some enemy of Taehyung?

As long as I could remember I never really had any personal rivalry though so there wasn't much chance for it to be a reason.

I closed my eyes and leaned on the back of my chair immersing in endless possibilities of the culprit but the recurring thought of a certain hand with a certain ring was making me think again.

.

.

.

I opened the front door of the house but the living room was completely dark. Taehyung was supposed to be home by now.

I turned the lights on and put my purse at one of the glass table.

"Taehyung?" I asked but only heard my voice echoing through the empty room.