Six

The only thing Jeongguk saw was a blur of colour as Taehyung moved from beside him and then he was on Jeongguk's lap, kissing him

The only thing Jeongguk saw was a blur of colour as Taehyung moved from beside him and then he was on Jeongguk's lap, kissing him. His lips crashed onto Jeongguk's harshly and forcefully that his head hit the headrest of his seat. A muffled squeak of surprise escaped him and his eyes were wide as saucers. He couldn't process what was happening.

Taehyung was kissing Jeongguk.

Taehyung was actually kissing Jeongguk. How can this be real? For the last few years of Jeongguk's life, he'd been dreaming of this moment. He'd spent countless hours thinking about how it'd feel to kiss his crush. But now it was actually happening? Jeongguk had the sudden urge to pinch himself and check if he was dreaming or not.

But the feeling of Taehyung's lips pressing against his was very much real. Realizing he was actually being kissed by his lifelong crush, he started to close his eyes.

But then wolf whistles started to come from all around them, making Taehyung withdraw from Jeongguk.

Jeongguk was too embarrassed to meet the stares of his friends so he fiddled with his fingers, keeping his head hung low.

"Damn ya'll" Namjoon said, laughing.

"Ok this is our cue to leave. Let's go" Jimin said already opening the door to leave. Namjoon followed action.

"Ok just don't have sex in my car" Hoseok said, opening his side of the door.

"Fuck off" Taehyung said, making the other three burst into hysteric laughter as they stepped out, closing the doors as they did.

Jeongguk watched Taehyung look out of the window, making sure the three of their friends were out of sight. Then he looked at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's heart started racing the moment Taehyung's dark orbs met his. He stared at Taehyung nervously. A million thoughts crossed his mind as Taehyung continued to stare at him. His eyes that were always easy to read emotions, now seemed clouded, as if he wasn't sure about what he was doing too.

A few split seconds passed and Jeongguk came to the vague realization that Taehyung had been straddling Jeongguk all this time. Jeongguk gulped.

"Tae-"

"Gguk-"

They both started at the same time and instantly silenced themselves as they heard the other speaking. Taehyung smiled at Jeongguk, like he always did when they started to say something at the same time like this. And Jeongguk smiled back.

It was at that  moment Jeongguk realized that what's between them hadn't changed even after Taehyung kissed Jeongguk.

They continued to stare, Taehyung smiling gently down at Jeongguk as Jeongguk looking up at Taehyung's lamp post lit face. His dark orbs shone beautifully and so did his face. Beneath the halo of the street lamps, as the dim light and the shadows it casted emphasized all his sharp edges and curves, he simply looked ethereal.