Chapter 10

A/N: This chapter is basically a bunch of fluff about them playing Wink Assassin.

Fitz's POV:

It was physically painful to watch Keefe and Sophie act out her death. The two of them just look... so right together. I know that Keefe'll make her happy. Maybe it's time I get over Sophie.

I winked at Keefe and he collapsed next to Sophie. 

I winked at both Tam and Wylie before Marella spun around and pointed at me. "Fitz?"

"Yeah," I admitted. Marella let out a whoop. 

"First try," she said. "Close your eyes!"

I shut my eyes.

"Okay, open," Marella declared.

I opened my eyes and Keefe scooted into the middle.

Wylie fell to the ground, groaning.

Linh followed a second after.

"I should probably try to guess, but..."

Marella pressed the back of her hand to her forehead. "I feel faint," she said, then flopped back dramatically.

"Dude, you're not very good at this..." I said. Dex winked at me, and I clutched my throat and swayed to the side.

"Aha! Dex," Keefe said confidently.

"Dang it..." Dex muttered.

"Ha, see? I'm good at stuff," Keefe said. "Close your eyes, people."

Biana's POV:

After a few moments, Keefe told us to open our eyes and I saw Sophie already in the middle.

She glanced at me, and just as her eyes met mine, Fitz let out a loud choking sound.

"It hurts," he whimpered, and closed his eyes. I rolled mine.

"Dex?" Sophie glanced at him. He shook his head, grinning.

Tam thrashed beside me and fell limp.

"Wylie?" she guessed. He also shook his head.

She groaned. 

Marella winked at me, but Sophie caught it this time.

"Marella," she said. 

Marella grinned. "Yup!" she said, popping the p.

"Yay! Close your eyes," Sophie reminded. On and on we went, until the final round.

Wylie was the Narrator. "Close your eyes," he reminded.

After he'd chosen, we opened our eyes. Fitz was in the middle.

We scrutinized one another. Suddenly, Keefe groaned and bent backward into Sophie, who rushed to catch him. "Nice knowing you, Fos-Boss," he mumbled, closing his eyes.

Linh winked at me, and I swayed to the side. Tam caught me and laid my head in his lap. I blushed and quickly closed my eyes.

Fitz paused. "Wylie?" he said. Just as he finished the last syllable, Sophie groaned and tilted to the side.

"Nope," Wylie answered.

"Tam?" he guessed. He shook his head. Dex moaned and collapsed.

Now only Tam, Linh, and Marella were left.

Fitz cringed. "Marella?" he guessed.

"Nope," Marella grinned.

"Whoo, I won!" Linh pumped a fist into the air. Fitz groaned. 

"That was pretty fun," Dex said.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short [and boring ] chapter, the next one will be better I promise! No spoilers, though.