52

Note: 용수(YongSu), 빙(Bing), 정열(Jeongyeol), 슈라(Syula), 슈중(Syujung) 

_______________________________________

Hoseok's POV
*Huff* *Huff*
Well, that was the most tiring thing we have had to do in like ages.
It was almost as tiring as it was scary.
Plus, let's just say that the majority of us did not come out unscathed.

Yoongi hyung's hair was actually cut off a few centimeters by an arrow that flew at him when his hair touched the laser(On the bright side he does look cooler now with one side slightly shorter than the other).
Jin hyung got a cut on his arm when he carelessly tripped over his own feet resulting in him triggering the laser(luckily he tripped at the very end of the test. Otherwise who knows what would have happened)
Jimin went out ninety-nine percent okay except that his shirt now has a hole in it due to failing to dodge the flying arrow that was aimed at Yoongi hyung.
Taehyung... Well he was the most affected one. Stepping out of the laser test with a glorious arrow stuck on his shoe, a slash on his calf, his shirt ripped slightly and a small cut on his neck.
As for Jungkook, he was the only one besides the members of SSFIRE to come out completely unscathed, injury free, and with all articles of clothing intact.(Damn that golden maknae)
For me, I'm good. Just a tiny cut on my cheek. Not too bad if I must say so myself.

The good news is that we've finally completed the darn obstacle course like security system. It was like an obby on Roblox. One wrong move and bye-bye. Except that there will be no respawning here.

"WE DID ALL THAT JUST TO GET ON A LIFT?!", Jimin exclaimed out, in shock.

"Jimin breathe...", Jin hyung patted his back.

"It'll be worth it", 용수 smirked.

"It better be...", I heard Yoongi uttering under his breath bitterly.

*Ding*

The elevator doors opened and we were greeted by the most beautiful sight ever. There were like over twenty different brands and models of luxury cars!

I repeat—
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life...
It's like a freaking car showroom.
Simply gorgeous...

"These are mostly Ethereal's cars but we do have some that belong to us as well", 정열 introduced.

We were all in awe, especially Jungkook.
His face is just... I can't even fully grasp it. It looks like he just went to heaven but at the same time he looked hurt somehow.
I wonder why...

Anyways, we were guided out of the current room and into another section. It was another hallway, though this time it had rooms on each side. Resembling those of a hotel.
But in this case, instead of room numbers, each door was pinned with our respective names.

"This is where all your rooms will be. We will guide you here later, but first we will do a quick house tour, to get you started. I mean we wouldn't want you to get lost and stumble into something that you shouldn't see, now would we?", 빙 smiled though his eyes showed nothing close to friendliness.

Everyone nodded as we continued to walk along the hallway. We were led to a bigger area which was introduced to us as the living room.
It was fully equipped with sofas, a television, a ceiling fan, and basically anything that should be seen in a living room.