B o n u s C h a p t e r !

Ok, this isn't a chapter but a Keroy oneshot was requested by scribbler77 so here it is!
Also this takes place in the lost cities and Leroy is friends with the gang.

Leroy's POV.

This was it. Today was the day Leroy Flair would finally ask Keefe out. Time to man up and do it, even if he'll most likely greet rejected. He was going to do it.

Leroy sat at the end of his bed, staring at the Imparter in his hands. "Show me Keefe." He said before he could chicken out like the last ten times.

A moment past before Keefe's handsome, smiling face appeared in the screen. "Hey man," he said, from the Imparter it seemed he was in his bedroom. "What's up?"

"Hi Keefe," Leroy greeted with a smile of his own.
Ok now say it, just say it. "So, uh, I was wondering if you were free later today, and if you wanted to maybe get a bite to eat in Atlantis?" As soon as he said the words, Leroy wished he could take them back.
'Bite to eat?' What is this, a 1950s human movie? Ughhhhh.

But to his surprise, Keefe just grinned.
"That'd be great! Meet you at five?" And with that, his image faded from the screen.

"Oh my god." Leroy whispered, still staring at the Imparter. He couldn't believe that just happened. Could it have really been the easy?
In—he checked his clock—one hour Keefe was meeting him to eat at Atlantis.

Was it a date? A friendly hangout? Who knew?

Leroy jumped up from his bed and quickly threw on one of his nicer tunics and attempted to comb his unruly chestnut brown hair.

A few minutes he was clambering down the spiral stairs of Kindlevale's large estate, a glint in his almond shaped eyes.

Leroy walked into the living area of his home to find his aunt and uncle sitting on two armchairs, and his sister Zadie, lying on the floor with a coloring book.

"Hey guys," Leroy greeted, ruffling Zadie's hair as he passed and sat down on the couch.

Aunt K looked up from the book she was reading and regarded her nephew. "You combed your hair," she noted. "Going somewhere?"

Leroy went pink but kept his cool demeanor. "Atlantis with a friend."

That caught Zadie attention and she temporarily forgot about the imp she was coloring. "Who?"

"Uh, Keefe." He answered, studying her.

Zadie brightened, she'd always liked Keefe more then Leroy's other friends. "Can I come?"

If you have siblings, I'm sure you can imagine how that conversation went.

After Leroy has convinced his sister she was better off drawing a picture of a sparkly Alicorn for Keefe then going to Atlantis, he decided to get a little homework done before meeting Keefe.

Forty agonizing minutes later Leroy stood in front of the leapmaster, readying himself for the
date/not date that still might be a date.
"Atlantis!" He called and was immediately whisked away by light, and appeared in front of the spiraling whirlpool.
(A/U. Ok I don't really remember how leapmasters work or if the can take to Atlantis, so bare with me)

Before he could change his mind, Leroy jumped into the whirlpool and landed completely dry in front of Atlantis's bustling interior.

And there was Keefe, standing just a few feet away, looking around as if searching for someone.
He wore an expression Leroy hadn't often seen, was it nervousness? Uncertainty?

Leroy couldn't help the large smile that grew on his face as he approached his friend.

"Hey Keefe," Leroy said, appearing at his side.

Keefe jumped, startled. But his face relaxed once his saw Leroy. "Hey!" They started down toward the strip of Atlantis. "So where d'wanna eat?" He asked.

Because Leroy was one to plan ahead, he already had a place in mind.
"Lushberry Bistro is good." He answered. "I've gone there a few times with my aunt and uncle."

"Sounds like a plan," Keefe said, grinning at him. "After you, Le."

Leroy beamed internally. He always loved when Keefe called him Le.

He figured they were off to a great start.

~

Lushberry Bistro was a lively café, decorated with with a riot of bright colors and flowering blossoms.

Leroy and Keefe sat at a small table for two next to a window, both seeming to be throughly enjoying themselves. Leroy laughing and glaring at Keefe's terrible jokes, Keefe admiring Leroy's smile and the way his nose scrunched up like a bunny when he laughed.

The duo was half way through their meal—Leroy ordered two Brattails and Keefe four Pudding Puffs, to which Leroy insisted wasn't a dinner but Keefe didn't care—when Keefe asked the question that had been bouncing around Leroy's mind as well.

"Is this is date?" Keefe blurted.

Leroy startled. He didn't know what answer Keefe wanted.

"Um, well," he started carefully. "I mean, if you want it to be, that was the original plan."

Keefe looked mildly relieved. "Oh, that's cool, because I'm having a lot of fun, and, uh, yeah." He looked like he wanted to say more but didn't quite know how to put it into words.

Leroy grinned. "I'm having fun too, your a fun person to be around."

Although his face didn't show it, Leroy silently screamed in his head about how well this date was going.

And unbeknownst to him, it was about to get much better.

"Uh, Leroy," Keefe began, somewhat regaining his cool. "Wouldyoueverconsiderbeingmyboyfriend?" He said it so quickly, it took Leroy a moment to interpret his words.

But once he did, a blush and smile slowly grew on his face.

"Why, yes, Keefe," He said, grinning. "I would consider that."

"Oh good," Keefe exhaled. "Cause I've liked you for the longest time and I never knew how to tell you."

Leroy gaped at him and Keefe laughed. "Geez, your worse then Sophie."

The two then stood from the table, leaving a few lusters behind for their meal, and existed the bistro together to the ever-darkening evening sky.

If you ever got the chance to see Atlantis at twilight, in Leroy's eyes you should be cherishing the moment with gratitude. The stars were just starting to appear, their light reflecting off the city's water and creating a beautiful beam of starlight all around.

Leroy's heart rate sped up and he quickly, rather hesitantly, reached for Keefe's hand as they made their to exist Atlantis.

Keefe's eyes shown as their fingers intertwined, it made Leroy's heart swell with happiness.

"Thanks for the date," Leroy whispered, looking over at his boyfriend and giving his hand a quick squeeze.

Keefe smiled. "Anytime, Le, anytime."

~

*chanting* Keroy, Keroy, Keroy!
Sorry this isn't a chapter but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!
Aw, my bbys are finally admitting their feelings for each other. *wipes tear*
Thanks  for reading!
~T