27 .

𝗕𝗮𝗺
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

𝐵𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽

"Bam please just get me a little tiny baggy?" Linda begged grabbing my hand.

"Get the fuck, told you to get off that shit"

"You my baby, I'm trying to get better get us out this place." She starched her arms looking around our empty house.

"Momma we ain't never getting out."

"We are!" She banged on the wall jumping.

Let me just get this bitch her crack and head on.

"Aight, Dave probably let me sell some." I closed the door in her face.

"Ah big man you got some weed?" A little boy around fourteen asked me.

"You need to be in school." One thing I refused to do was sell to kids.

I was around his age when I was introduced to Dave, he was like my father. Guided me, mentored, taught me, Money was the root of all happiness.

My mom believed Crack was happiness. Didn't matter how hard I tired to please or help her she went back. I realized she didn't want me to help her she wanted me to turn into my brother.

I wasn't always in the streets, I was just like Wiz, Assen and Sin trying to make money for my family. We stayed focused in school made money after didn't get into nothing, until my brother died and I had step up.

"Nigga you good?" Dave let me in pushing a couple girls out the way.

"Yeah give me something."

"Naw, you ain't selling like how ya' boy Wiz did he made shit happened. You...you just trying to be like Chris and that shit ain't flying."

Chris... tired of hearing this nigga name.

"Man just give me something I need to pay the bills man."

"You can get some Gas nunna that white shit." He tossed me a book bag.

My momma didn't want this shit. She wanted money, lots of it and Crack.

"Come on this ain't gone get me nothing just let me get some white.."

He stared at me before chuckling, "Get that boy Wiz to come back and here."

"No, My boy don't need none of that shit on him."

"Let me tell you something, you ain't going no where by yourself. You ain't shit, you can't do shit. Chris wasn't nothing like your ass he was my top seller had your momma living right you had all you wanted. He  gone and you can't even get somebody that gone help me to help me! Nigga get the fuck out my face and come back with at least six hunnid or you gone meet your brother."

【________】

"He not gone do this shit" I repeated in my head waiting on Wiz.

My boys had everything going for themselves that could've been me but I choose to be the one that stayed in the hood. After that choice my life started going down hill I didn't want to bring them with me.

"You good?"

Looking up Wiz tighten his hood, "Yeah."

"What's up? You ain't been foused you back with Dave?"

"N-Yeah. I thought if I made more she would be happy, cause she the only person I got left but it ain't working. It's like she loved him more than me now she love that shit more than me. Don't nobody love me and that shit bothers me.

"We do. We been brothers since elementary we always gone be there for you even when you doimg stupid shit."

"Well I'm in some deep shit now. Dave want all this shit sold and I just can't do it."

"B-"

Cutting him off I had to claifty myself, "I can't do none of this shit." Thinking again, Wiz smart but I knew him too well. If anyone would to pull a gun out of him he wouldn't think about killing them, he would do it. But he wouldn't let me do it myself either.

They already thought I was turning so it really ain't nothing for them to kill me right?

But he got so much going for him self why would I even try to fuck up his shit.

We done did a lot more shit he used to it.

"You gotta help me sell this shit."

"The hell you mean I gotta help you." He eyed me.

"C wants me to sell this shit you been doing this shit bruh."

"Nigga I can't do that shit. I'm out if he asked you to do it, do that shit bruh."

"Man you being real sus right now bro."

"Fuck you real shit. You real dumb in the head don't nobody wanna be in the streets all they life." He walked away from him.

Time to shine.

"Man Fuck you Bitch!" I yelled hard.

lol should've been a actor too late na'

He turned around looking at me holding a gun right at him. "You gone shoot me? Over some fucking drugs? Thought I was yo nigga."

Laughing at me I got scared putting the gun down. "You is bruh, I'm over reacting"

Im not, kill me.

He nodded watching me mine up, hearing him pull something out, I was ready.  "You would've never did that shit if I was yo friend."

"Man chill Wiz."

Don't. I'm on some really crazy psychotic shit right now.

Image is everything dead or not. I ain't wanna be remembered as the nigga who killed himself over some crack rather the nigga who got killed over "gang violence" .

Not too much worried about Wiz getting charge, if you think I'm psychotic, he need to be in a damn mental hospital along with me.

Feeling nothing, I fell to the ground blinking looking at Wiz standing there.

"Money ain't the root." I barely said hoping he got what I was saying I would hate for him to go down the same path as me.

Everything turned black quickly.

The fuck is the lights at! Shit Satan I'm on my way.