°ωε dση'τ sρεακ σf hεr°

"..twin?.." Will muttered under his breath. As of current, both Pyronica and Will were trying their best to be nosy and hear the conversation- or well argument going upstairs. They didn't go literally outside the brunettes room, they only listened next to the stairs. They were shouting pretty loud, it somewhat concerned them, but they knew it wouldn't result into violence. Dipper was too gentle to really fight someone in an argument, and Bill only fought fairly. Mason was far too weak to fight and Bill knew that, so obviously he wouldn't bother to win.

       Ruby was busy on her phone on the kitchen counter, it seemed pretty serious if she hadn't gotten upstairs to beat Bills ass, but maybe she understood what needed to be done. She wasn't overall worried, but more rather curious, curious onto how Dipper suddenly snapped. She recalled how almost all of them flinched in surprise from the sudden muffled shout that came upstairs, no one really expected the brunette to even try to shout. They thought it would either be a silent or a gentle, muffled conversation..they didn't expect an argument, but here they were.

       "Twin? I heard something about chin?- well actually that's stupid, nevermind yeah he probably said twin.." The female next to him sighed as she completely felt idiotic for even considering what she heard.

       "You know, you're real good when it comes to emotional support, but you can be a dumbass from time to time." The blue haired boy grumbled, a bit confused at what Dipper meant- actually now to think of it. They never looked so deep into Mason and Mabel being siblings. Never took the time to look into their appearances- well they actually look pretty familiar so that's obviously what Dipper was talking about. He never thought about the two being twins, Dippers face actually reminded him of someone-

       Suddenly, someone's footsetps awoke him from his train of thoughts, completely forgetting his small moment of imagination. Both him and Pyronica fumbled around quickly, trying their best to look as if they weren't ease dropping. The female simply leaned against the staircases, meanwhile Will sat down on the floor next to where she stood, acting as if they just finished their conversation.

       There Dipper was, walking down the stairs quickly, looked as if he wanted to punch someone, but he tried his best to hide it. Will and the brunette both made eye contact for a small moment, only for it to be broken quickly by the brunette who looked away rather anxiously. He then shouted towards Ruby from afar as he headed towards the door, opening it while still speaking. Not even caring to look at anyone else.

       "I'm going for a walk in the woods, Ruby! Even though I was literally outside a few moments ago, I won't take long. Look for my dead body if I don't come back before lunch hours!"

       "Ah- wait! I'm coming with you, I don't trust you on your own..for now!" With the sudden response from Ruby, the brunette simply waited, watching as she quickly put her phone back in her pocket while she walked towards him. "Dipper has some Uncles that live here, only two, but they'll be looking after you all. You can leave when you want to, but don't go snooping around or I might as well have to hide your bodies.."

       Ruby stared back at Mason, who now just went to wait outside. With that information, she looked back at the two, leaning closer to whisper something, trying her best to not be overheard.

       "I can't give much information about Dipper to you, but his uncles can. Don't go overboard with the questions, but still, you can't help if you don't know anything about him. We won't take long..I think, but just-..try your best to gain some information."

      The two nodded, looking slightpy suprised, but they smiled. First step to really even get close to the brunette: gaining Ruby's trust (or acceptance). The female smiled at the two one last time before leaving, catching up to Dipper after closing the door.