XI. Rem

"Yes! You heard it right! He is now having a date or a sweet moment with her queen or shall we say, his girlfriend? Fufufufu." Scorpio said.

"Girlfriend? What does it mean?" Old Man Rom asked.

"The love affair of Subaru. Well anyway, just look at their sweet moments in their world that is happening right now!" Inosuke yelled as the screen shows Subaru walking fast towards the table where he saw his "Queen."

"Oh, Subaru!" A young girl who has long, transparent platinum hair with dark blue eyes, long eyelashes, and a petite body replied to him and now stands to hug Subaru.

"How long you've waited for me, Pandora?" Subaru asked.

"N-No! I just came here just like fifteen minutes ago. And hey, don't make an apology, or else I'll kiss you!" The girl named Pandora said.

"Well, I'm so--" Subaru was stopped as Pandora quickly kisses him in the lips and the kiss lasted for three seconds.

"I told you, I will be bold when it comes to you apologizing for no apparent reason." Pandora pouted.

Emilia and Rem both have three feelings right now on what they saw. Jealous, Fear, and Guilt. On the other hand, some villagers were shocked by the appearance of this girl and Scorpio on the other hand, uses some magic on Emilia to Remember who's Pandora in their world.

"That girl is really beautiful!" Felt said.

"She is an angel from the heavens!" Otto added.

"Her voice, soothes my ears and heart!" One villager said.

"Is she Subaru's wife?" Cain asked.

"No!!" Emilia and Rem replied loudly. Emilia now sees a vision of Pandora before as this girl is the one who destroyed the Elven village before, and because of her, one of Emilia's friends got crazy and turned into a villain.

"Wait! I-I remember that girl I guess..." Emilia uttered while holding her head.

"Do you see it my dear?" Scorpio asked.

"See what?" Ram asked.

"The real personality of Pandora in your world. Well, shall I tell them, Madara? Fufufufu!" Scorpio asked.

"Go ahead. That would make them understand who the hell is that witch." Madara replied.

"Witch?!" Everyone yelled.

"That girl is a witch?! Of what?" Ricardo asked.

"Pandora is the Witch of Vainglory, and also, unlike the other witches, she has a mysterious relationship with the Witch cult, which makes her more mysterious. She is made to be a secret, as talking about her is a taboo for both the moderate and radical members of the Witch Cult. You may really not know her because her abilities are a bit terrifying. Fufufu!" Scorpio said.

"We really don't have a history with that Pandora girl. What's her abilities by the way?" Wilhelm asked.

"Lia, I think I know now who she is from our world. And I guess, she really is after you." Puck said with worried tone.

"M-Me?" Emilia asked.

"You are the only one who cannot open this so called "Seal" from before, which I won't talk about. And also, here are her abilities on why you won't remember a single thing about her. Since she is the Witch of Vainglory, she can rewrite phenomenon in her favor as many times as she wants. Using this, she can negate her death, bury people into the ground instantly, teleport people without leaving any trace of their actions behind, and change people's memories." Katsuki said. Everyone got terrified after hearing these abilities from the Witch of Vainglory, even Emilia and Rem couldn't resist the horror of her powers.